My Username Change for Silvertails.net update.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why change the name? Legal?
SILVERTAILS is an excellent brand. And very promotable although it hasn't been done. And could be.
You have something special there. I have spent my life in marketing and advertising.
If you decide to change the name please ensure the new name is more marketable. Unless there are legal issue with the current name and thus the change.
Silvertails arent changing our name, this is a post about the user themselves changing their username on here

We have been attached to the Silvertails domain and name since about 2006

Happy to accept help in further marketing our name if you want to offer it though

Silvertails arent changing our name, this is a post about the user themselves changing their username on here

We have been attached to the Silvertails domain and name since about 2006

Happy to accept help in further marketing our name if you want to offer it though

didn't have 'official' so wasn't silvertails!

24 posts about somebody changing their user name .... thank goodness nobody has posted a tik tok of them cutting their toe nails ... the place would go into melt down from the excitement ...

24 posts about somebody changing their user name .... thank goodness nobody has posted a tik tok of them cutting their toe nails ... the place would go into melt down from the excitement ...
I admit I googled toe nail cutting to get a quick video... @:D
Spent to long deciding which one o_O

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4