• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No prob, but I'll be interested to see if the libs drag this up during the campaign.

I'm certainly seeing a shift in the media toward Howard. It's very similar to the last couple of elections.

You tend to see what you want Byso. The last elections have been won by scare campaigns and so far the Libs have tried to smear Rudd with every dirty tactic they can find. Look at the crap written by Piers Ackerman and you will so no shift. He has been righter than Genghis Khan since he started writing. He only refs one side!!!

When does hicks get released from prison?

Haneef was going to be the flagship scandal for this election, didnt work, he had APEC as backup though......didn't work.

They tried a smear campaign.....didn't work

They may get away with the ignorant vote just, but its time for a change and most people feel and want it

I think Rudd should open his main policy, that being a "committee" on something, too see whether these ACA figures are true.

That is all Rudd has -- shallow enquires into anything and everything.

works for me rather than overlord howard

If anyone thinks that the Libs don't have an election arsenal of smear and dirty tricks left then they are fools. Despite that I think that Howard having had to show weakness in the leadership fiasco will be damaging.

The bookies are good at guaging sentiment and today the odds have changed quite a bit. Labor @ $1.43 and Libs into $2.85. It is going to be reasonably close and pork barrelling those marginal seats is going to have a big effect.

All this talk about polls. I never really know which one were talking about when it comes to Rudd.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2