My thoughts on Mundine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This might surprise a few of you.

I'd welcome his signing to the side. He has flair, marketability and no shortage of ability. It would be great for the club if we could snare him.

He could play 5/8th ahead of the struggling Witt or in the Centres where we lack depth anyway.

Well he won't come here anyhow. I think cummings has already knocked the idea on the head.

I'd say he'd be a better buy than walker and it would quickly make us the most hated club again . He said he wants to go to a club that win win the comp......well that knocks out the Roosters and Manly.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Apr 11 2005, 03:52PM ]</span>

It matters not what Cummings says. What will matter is what the new CEO wants. It is too good an opportunity to at least not have a crack!

Good attitude. Ill play for the side thats already winning so I don't look bad. Stuff him, he can take a walk. Theirs better players with smaller mouths for the price he'll be going for.

no furken way.

I seriously dislike him and refuse to watch him do anything.

Besides we couldnt fit him under the salary cap since he would have to be worth twice the next highest paid player

stepho or mundine
Witt or Mundine
Matai or Mundine

what if Monaghs gets injured,
what if stewart gets injured,,,

if you answered Mundine to all of the above,,, then your with me, and Mata buy the looks of things, i dont give a **** any more if he has a big mouth, he does have this irritating abilty to back up what he says!!!!

stepho or mundine
Witt or Mundine
Matai or Mundine

what if Monaghs gets injured,
what if stewart gets injured,,,

if you answered Mundine to all of the above,,, then your with me, and Mata buy the looks of things, i dont give a **** any more if he has a big mouth, he does have this irritating abilty to back up what he says!!!!

Stepho
Witt
Mattai

if monas is injured - burns/willo/mullane >> mundine
If stewart is injured - lennon/hicks >> mundine

He is not proven in any pos than wing and that was years ago - before he went to boxing.

Save the monay and go after King.

id put him in the centres. I think Witt is playing well. He hasnt been flash but thats Monas job. Witt is doing his. Bombs can improve though.

Mundine in the centres would be great. He would provide that spark that would release Donald/Hicks into chaos scoring.

If you are looking for a player- you look at his ability and the likelyhood of him performing not on his opinions - be it of himself, or other situations he might know little about ( sept. 11)- all that is inconsequential. It comes down to who can help win footy games- and yes he probably could.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4