My take on the Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
1. Nathan Gardner - Just like Christmas. He came now he's gone.

2. Stewart Mills - Never heard of him.

3. Ben Pomeroy - Yeah

4. Colin Best - Should be called Colin Worst.

5. John Williams - There will be 3 Williams playing on monday...This one is the ****test.

6. Todd Carney - Good 5/8...Even better pisshead.

7. Jeff Robson - Reserve grader

8. Bryce Gibbs - Softest prop in the game. Had a go in 2005 and been living off it since.

9. Isaac De Gois - Bent by Bennet, Saved by Sharks, Trampled by T-rex...if he dares tackle him.

10. Ben Ross - Done it tough...poor bloke.

11. Jeremy Smith - Hasn't done anything since joining Cronulla...No big deal...Cronulla havnt done anything for 40yrs. 

12. Jayson Bukuya - The man spells his name Jayson. Well i hope he gets ****ing Smayshed on monday. 

13. Paul Gallen - One of the greats...even if he does look like he's made out of Lego.

Not ever winning an NRL trophy must be frustrating. For us as supporters it's hard enough watching our team lose. But never knowing what it's like to win the comp once must be hard for their fans...I think these are the things that would relate to never winning the comp.

Walking 10miles to mcdonalds to be served fresh air.
Losing your legs then your arms fall off the day you recieve your wheelchair.
Meeting the girl of your dreams and your johnson falls off.
Running 1km home from the pub busting for the loo and soiling your undies at the toilet door.

So on monday night win or lose theres always reason to smile.

I'll have to differ here Gardner and Mills - good young promising players
Best - can be good
Carney - this bloke usually saves his best footy for us and rips us a new arsehole
The hooker - arguably the angriest man I've ever seen (should be known as the hulk)
Ross - still good
Smith - still has the ability
The other guy - tough as nails
Gallen - if the other guy is tough as nail this bloke is indestructible

My take on The Sharks - at least they don't have a pack of wankers openly whoring themselves out via the media for a bigger piece of the cake, and holding their club at ransom.

Melbourne never cop this ****. Why do we?

love the eagles as much as anyone on here, but I smell trouble for this game. I reckon the sharkies might just show up. Hope I'm wrong tho...

Yeah, well at least their players (as garbage as their team is) WANTS to play for their brand / fans.

Paul Gallen could have made himself a very rich man going to market, but he showed class, and just extended behind the scenes.

That's also why he'll be looked after in the shire post footy.

While people were worried about Benji last week Todd I feel is a more dangerous player and more complete.
While many on here don't like him/hang **** on him on his drinking ability the truth is this bloke is a freak when he's on. I'd say the most destructive player in the NRL.

They have played well enough to win the last two but don't have the killer instinct and bombed plenty. All the attack has been through the forwards and if we can snuff that out we will win easily.

The only way Carney will run the game is if the Sharks pack dominates the middle. They will definately save their best for this game but IF the Seaeagles can turn up as mentally switched on as in round 1 & 2 will simply be a bit too good.
Gardner is a great attacking player but very half assed in defence & has poor commitment to the ball on the ground & in the air.

Agree that this is a danger game.
Don't believe the betting odds for a second.
Manly can win it but have to approach this one disregarding positions on the table.
Winless sharkies will be desperate. Home crowd will be baying for Sea Eagle blood.
Probably get nailed in the penalties as usual.
Manly's A-game is required for the win.

If we are sharp in attack, I think we will have too many points in us for the Sharkies. Can't afford to get into a low scoring grinding game.

No contest in the forwards , halves and backline. We should demolish them like Storm did to Titans no excuses here.

He may call himself Jayson but this kid will be a great backrower down the track.Can already run into holes with the best of them, partciularly the outside in line which is the hardest of all.Our inside defenders cant give up on the play or he will hurt us running off Carney.I just can't see the sharks scoring enough points to get us but it will be the usual Monday night nail biter no doubt.

Napper said:
8. Bryce Gibbs - Softest prop in the game. Had a go in 2005 and been living off it since.

9. Isaac De Gois - Bent by Bennet, Saved by Sharks, Trampled by T-rex...if he dares tackle him.

10. Ben Ross - Done it tough...poor bloke.

11. Jeremy Smith - Hasn't done anything since joining Cronulla...No big deal...Cronulla havnt done anything for 40yrs. 

12. Jayson Bukuya - The man spells his name Jayson. Well i hope he gets f**king Smayshed on monday. 

13. Paul Gallen - One of the greats...even if he does look like he's made out of Lego.

Not ever winning an NRL trophy must be frustrating. For us as supporters it's hard enough watching our team lose. But never knowing what it's like to win the comp once must be hard for their fans...I think these are the things that would relate to never winning the comp.

Walking 10miles to mcdonalds to be served fresh air.
Losing your legs then your arms fall off the day you recieve your wheelchair.
Meeting the girl of your dreams and your johnson falls off.
Running 1km home from the pub busting for the loo and soiling your undies at the toilet door.

So on monday night win or lose theres always reason to smile.

I was close re: De Gois.

You look like a goose making such outlandish statements about opposition players. There are good players in every team, and Cronulla thoroughly deserved their win. I trust you'll be more sensible with future posts.
We were totally outplayed, but I'm pleased that we got so close.

The Who said:
You look like a goose making such outlandish statements about opposition players. There are good players in every team, and Cronulla thoroughly deserved their win. I trust you'll be more sensible with future posts.
We were totally outplayed, but I'm pleased that we got so close.

It's obviously tongue in cheek. Every one of them outplayed Manly tonight.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8