My Revised Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Storm 42 Eels W, Bulldogs L, Titans W
Eagles 42 Bunnies W, Warriors W, Saints W
Parra 30 Storm L, Dragons W, Broncos W
Cowboys 30 Dragons W. Knights W, Bulldogs L
Bulldogs 30 Broncos W, Storm W, Cowboys W
Warriors 29 Raiders W, Eagles L, Panther W
Roosters 27 Titans W, Panthers W, Bunnies W
Tigers 26 Sharks L, Bunnies W, Knights W

Sharks 24
Broncos 24
Rabbitohs 22
Titans 20
Knights 20
Raiders 18
Dragons 18
Panthers 14

ladder-1.jpg

I have a suspicion the Eels will roll the Storm tonight.

Eels have far more to play for and the Storm could get penalised out of the game - the spotlight is on them.

Storm also have a 5 day turnaround to contend with.

The Storm will thrash the Eels down here tonight. Its ****ing freezing here today and its tipped to get worse later. These are the sort of conditions the Storm thrive in.

The Storm will thrash the Eels down here tonight. Its ****ing freezing here today and its tipped to get worse later. These are the sort of conditions the Storm thrive in.

it'll be close. Eels have a more skillful team, it's a matter of whether their halves can fire

With C Smith guiding the Storm around, they will win. Their backline is far superior to the Slime and their forward pack is doing better. DVS where do the slime have more skill, only in lying down and conning the ref?

Tahu, Hayne, Inu, Smith, Grothe are far better players than Slater, Geyer, Falou, Quinn and Chambers.

Do you disagree????

Both teams proved they've got nothing. They both cracked under the pressure applied & neither one took advantage of it.
Manly wont get outplayed this year by anyone. If we don't win the comp, it's because we stuffed up, not becase the opposition deserved it.
Just give us the trophy now & be done with it.

[quote author=clontaago]

it'll be close. Eels have a more skillful team, it's a matter of whether their halves can fire
[/quote]

as i said, halves cost Eels. Poor plays by Smith and Finch at crucial times.

DVS, Small Smith and Very Stupid Finch are hopeless I agree, but Big Smith and Grothe are big useless defenders as well. We targetted their slowness and others have too; Cronulla for one. Grothe has a tendency to come in off his wing all the time, aka Matai, and he was exposed last night. The Storm very nearly won by 10 with a late try on his wing. Kicks through on their line also have them stranded. Inu is OK, but too young and inexperienced and makes mistakes, drops balls and reads the game poorly. Tahu has a few hard hits in him but mostly seems not very interested. Maybe he's thinking of next year and the World Cup. There you go. Their past boasting of the abilities of their backline was cruelly exposed last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6