MY RANT TO YOU ALL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Totally sick of this Sh!t - so we lost and we are still a chance of making the finals but for the first time I can honestly sit back and think WOW we have done above expectation after injuries and if we make the finals I am really happy.
I know we are no chance but I know their 8 teams who would love to be in the position were we are and tbh 3 or 4 should be higher than us.

But the crap some people post on this site why would they want to perform - have been cut down before when saying this but where are the true fans.

One more week if we are lucky then all you doomsdayers can watch cricket for the next 6 months and pick a new player to crucify for next year.... Sorry Des, Bailey and Perry.

GO MANLY - well done this year.....

doomsayers...

I expexted us to finish 6th - 7th this year. I didnt expect it to depend on other teams losing in the final week.

If you are pleased with this year, well I am happy for you.

However I am not at all happy with the way we have been playing.

- No pace is a real worry
- No composure
- Defense is inline with the Nthn Eagles days
- Attitude has been woeful
- discipline has been woeful

Very un-des Hasler like team this year.

I am happy with the following though
- Jamie Lyon had a cracker of a year
- Jason King is finally living up to his potential
- Kite is back
- Foran had a reasonable first year and with experience will be better
- Its a year closer to losing Bailey

Rambo1987 link said:
have been cut down before when saying this but where are the true fans.

It's taking all of the will power I possess, but I am biting my tongue!!

- No pace is a real worry - No Wolfy or Snake
- No composure - lost Ox but everyone wanted him gone but hodko tried his best but was never a chance
- Defense is inline with the Nthn Eagles days - true problem that needed to be assessed
- Attitude has been woeful - what attitude they never turn their heel up this year.
- discipline has been woeful - ongoing problem all year and has been a issue for the last 4 years.

Don't forget that Melbourne whould have made the eight - so we finished 9th at best . . . well below expectations!

Barry Hyland link said:
Don't forget that Melbourne whould have made the eight - so we finished 9th at best . . . well below expectations!

We lost our captain during the offseason,above expectations for mine

Barry Hyland link said:

Don't forget that they cheated and were an unfair side and rightfully not included in this years race

very very poor effort from manly.they started the year off well were favorites to win the comp by round 11 with the saints and were looking good..cant blame young halves that is crap for example look at the warriors they called up there no.6 marhoney or something like that and now that alco halfback from cronulla seymour and they come fifth.....we need young forwards and the near future aint looking good....

Manly are going to need to make a massive attitude adjustment to have any hope next year. I think they have played with a chip on their shoulder since mid-year and have suffered for it.

The video ref is not going away. The video ref will continue to make stupid errors that will cost Manly. But this does not need to bleed into the rest of their game, so the high tackles have to come down - because now almost every play is reviewed in a post-mortem manner and the camera at least does not lie.

Des has to explain to the players especially Matai, thet the tackles need to come down and the discipline worked on heavily. Des should take responsibility for dealing with referee blunders via the right channels next year. At least we got the scalp of Finch.

NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4