My observations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Des only fielded the "top" players for one 30 minute period. In which we scored 2 tries to Melbournes 2.
Most of their top players played close to the full game, and our younger blokes were blown away, as you would expect.
It was dissapointing that we didn't field a stronger side at times as the Storm would kick off, score and repeat the cycle. Possession must have been 80-20.

Positives signs from the game -
- Josh Perry looked pretty good, making a few big hits and running strongly.
- Hargreaves, while not getting many touches, looked classsy. Hit hard in defence, going for a lot of SBW hits, ran hard as well.
- Choc made a few damaging runs.
- Ballin, whilst making an uncharacteristic handling error, was class in the number 9 jersey.
- James Mortimer, playing 5/8th was impressive in PL, reminded me of Witt in PL - ran at the line a lot and shrugged off a lot of tackles, trying to lift his flat team mates.
Can defend very well. Was a class above Robson in my opinion.

Negatives -
- Vaeliki looked very sluggish and gave up a big head start when put through off a nice Orford pass. Back up player.
- Suinilia tried very hard in attack, but made a few poor reads in defense.
- Bani had a shocker, some uncharacteristic mistakes.
- Robson isnt NRL quality. Small and tries his guts out but has no flair.
- NBQ is very average would have to be the absolute last resort.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2