My new clothes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must say I am very happy with my new signature. It shows how immature and jealous i can get.

Why didnt you just take the easy way and create one by editing someones post?

[quote author=Matabele]
I must say I am very happy with my new signature. It shows how immature and jealous i can get.

Why didnt you just take the easy way and create one by editing someones post?
[/quote]
because I am a man of truth.

:lol:

Nice one mata.

I might go for a hunt through the archives for one if you could help me out by telling me what the date was when you dropped your bottom lip and were going to quit the site, It would make my hunt alot easier!

:lol: Just kidding mate... poke fun at me all you want.. i'm a legend.

[quote author=Fluffy]
[quote author=Matabele]
I must say I am very happy with my new signature.

Why didnt you just take the easy way and create one by editing someones post? Im dissapointed you didnt take the bait all in good tastte of coarse.
[/quote]
because I am a man of truth.
[/quote]

Fair enough, cant argue with that

Im a man of humour

:lol:

Nice one mata.

I might go for a hunt through the archives for one if you could help me out by telling me what the date was when you dropped your bottom lip and were going to quit the site, It would make my hunt alot easier!

:lol: Just kidding mate... poke fun at me all you want.. i'm a legend.

I deleted all those. 8)

The sig won't last long but I thought I'd return the favour seeing as you had me calling you a legend in your for so long.

Yeah i know mate... i'm just pulling ya scrotum... i don't mind how long it's up. I'm a dickhead most of the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4