My nephews 6th birthday card from the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The club has improved its fan interaction. That is one thing we can be pleased about.
True - I heard Midnight Oil will play at the next home game...

oil.jpg

The club has improved its fan interaction. That is one thing we can be pleased about.

Well except for the email I received a few weeks ago from the club, informing me that if I didn't renew my membership for this year then I would lose the continuity for the pins.

Forget the fact that I renewed the whole family prior to the season start.
Forget the fact that the club refuse to acknowledge that I am a 2 year member (hello membership pin debacle), but are happy to acknowledge that I am a 5 and 10 year member.

Explain to me how you can be a 5 and 10 year member , without also being a 2 year member ??
And then received an email this year threatening discontinuation of the pin rubbish if I didn't renew, months after I had actually renewed

Fan interaction is a joke. Has been since 2009 or 2010 or whenver when Aaron moved on.

Damn, I miss those pins. Especially when it's Anzac Day and I'm wearing them.

Make light of it all you like, but it the club are going to do some fan engagement stuff, they need to do it properly.

It is a choice to basically donate $ to the club.

Even though we are incompetent on and off the field, at least the club are doing something right. My two nephews are both junior club members and the youngest had his birthday today.

The messages aren't prints either! This almost made up for having to drive them home to their parents house with 20 minutes to go on Sunday.

https://imgur.com/a/QWYk0ya
Impressive

Well except for the email I received a few weeks ago from the club, informing me that if I didn't renew my membership for this year then I would lose the continuity for the pins.

Forget the fact that I renewed the whole family prior to the season start.
Forget the fact that the club refuse to acknowledge that I am a 2 year member (hello membership pin debacle), but are happy to acknowledge that I am a 5 and 10 year member.

Explain to me how you can be a 5 and 10 year member , without also being a 2 year member ??
And then received an email this year threatening discontinuation of the pin rubbish if I didn't renew, months after I had actually renewed

Fan interaction is a joke. Has been since 2009 or 2010 or whenver when Aaron moved on.

I had an argument with them over the pin debacle when the whole thing started, they’ve never managed to get it right. We had multiple family members with the wrong start dates recorded, missed the 5 year pins as a result, got told too bad, so sad, keep the 2 year one and you’ll get the next at 10 years.

Haven’t renewed in the last few years anyway - partly a financial decision, partly an ideological one. And the ideological part is not so much against the club, but the NRL in general - sick of the cookie cutter, just change the logo and colours of the same-same random merchandise coming out of the same factory in China approach. There’s bugger all variation in club identities anymore.

I had an argument with them over the pin debacle when the whole thing started, they’ve never managed to get it right. We had multiple family members with the wrong start dates recorded, missed the 5 year pins as a result, got told too bad, so sad, keep the 2 year one and you’ll get the next at 10 years.
Haha I fired off a "where's my pin?!?" email earlier in the year and they politely responded and sent one out and when it was received my wife asked why I got another one when I already had the same one in the drawer from last year.

Even though we are incompetent on and off the field, at least the club are doing something right. My two nephews are both junior club members and the youngest had his birthday today.

The messages aren't prints either! This almost made up for having to drive them home to their parents house with 20 minutes to go on Sunday.

https://imgur.com/a/QWYk0ya
Is your six year old nephew Lachlan Croker?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8