My mate Henry Olonga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Has just turned up in NZ to agitate for the kiwis to boycott their proposed Zimbabwean tour.

http://www.sportsnews.com.au/news.php?extend.2322

He is a good bloke Mata

Very articulate as well

I respect him a lot,but 1 thing is, this case isn't as black and white as it seems for NZC

Mate, it's pretty black and white when 5 million are on the verge of starvation!

The choice is tour and give support to this monstrous regime which is currently involved in mass genocide of its population, or

not tour and lose a few points in the ICC rankings.

Seem pretty bloody obvious what the right thing is to me.

Bascially Mata,if NZC go on this tour,there is a good chance it could bankrupt them, that is a very tough position for any management to be in,wheather they like the situation or not

It is easy to sit back and say they shouldn't go,which is correct, but financially I can understand the position they are taking as well

If they go they are morally bankrupt. The blood of 5 million people will partly be on their hands.

all the kiwi cricketers fault

Not touring wont change a thing - sport is not the place for political stands. I say if its going to hurt them that much then tour - if they dont they wont be remebered for standing up to the regime, just as a failed cricket venture. The only thing that can come of this is mugabi gains more victims.

Mata not touring will do as much good as you boycotting MSE forum until a certain mod is dropped.

You want to see my blood boil?

Take a look at these idiots. Geez!!!!!!!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4