My Main Worry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
My main worry this week is the fact that Inglis will be marked by Orford, Matai and Robertson.

Not our strongest defenders.. Matai is obviously a strong defender but as well documented has problems reading the attack.

I'm sure Des would have looked at this and probably has a plan ready to go.

How would you combat this??

Well, super coach Des has probably worked something out all by himself. But, if Matai is to play outside centre in defense I'd tell him to hold the line at all costs and have faith in his inside men so he can assist Robertson when needed or have Beaver as outside centre in defense and move Matai closer to the middle.. Have the Ox stand either side of Whatmough to assist. There you go boyos. I'm a bit concerned about Whatmoughs left shoulder though.

We have played left and right centre for the last 15 years. Outside Centre is a Rugby term and not used in League at all anymore. Burns and Beaver play on one side then Bell and Hicks and Orford and Choc play on the other side with Matai and Robertson.

It is Matai's decision making where he often overcommits rather than slides or holds to force a play.

they were the days -the old "inside,outside centre" stuff.more like 20 years cw.happens at sideline scrums only in todays game.

DSM5 may indeed be the one to replace des!no one can doubt he has des in his sights and this new centre arrangement could be the secret tactic we need to finally click.

Willow will be great against Inglis...and I'm not being sarcastic either. He has a great knack at catching someone who is almost past him (except when he slung shot Lockyer toward the try line), and slinging them to the ground. Perfect defence for someone with good upper body strength like Inglis..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4