My last Lowe thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was on holiday. Don't worry DSM5, only a few short weeks to go and this period of abject mediocrity will fast fade into the rear view mirror. It'll be okay.

Matabele said:
I was on holiday. Don't worry DSM5, only a few short weeks to go and this period of abject mediocrity will fast fade into the rear view mirror. It'll be okay.
Hey matas your lucky Dan tolerates mediocrity here other wise you wouldn't be able to post bro

Judge him on his inability to secure a major sponsor rather than attire worn to a game

swoop said:
I wonder who the next whipping boy is going to be when Lowe leaves?

Is Zorba, as media manager, correctly attired to everyones satis

Pathethic thread.

The next target will be the next underperforming senior executive. Hopefully we will have learnt from our mistakes and won't go down that road again.

Here's to a bright new future. :)

Maybe we can get Grant Goldman back now as the ground announcer, instead of the insipid clown we are stuck with now. Or did I read somewhere that P. Peters didn't get on with Grant as well?

F*ck it...let's buy Grant Goldman a spanky new suit and make him CEO.

lsz said:
Judge him on his inability to secure a major sponsor rather than attire worn to a game

You suggest there's no connection? Given how difficult he found it to string two coherent words together in the interview (which was my initial point in this thread) I'd say he would hardly inspire confidence in any potential corporate suitor.

Mata I think he could have worn a three piece suit and it would not have made a difference

What is the old saying you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig

Dress him how you like it would have zero impact on his performance

ManlyBacker said:
I've seen Bruno Cullen in a polo for many an interview. No probs for me in a CEO sporting club merchandise.

MB theres the man we should be head hunting to replace lowe.
He was one of the best in the game right up there with Greenberg, Searle and Mayer

Ok nuffies, so you're all happy for our CEO to look average while he's representing the club and seeking a major sponsor? You think he presents himself as well as he could?
FFS, this is all about 'perception' people. Looking average does not help our cause. If you can't see that then you're blind!

WAMF said:
Ok nuffies, so you're all happy for our CEO to look average while he's representing the club and seeking a major sponsor? You think he presents himself as well as he could?
FFS, this is all about 'perception' people. Looking average does not help our cause. If you can't see that then you're blind!

So if we don't agree with you we are nuffies? It's a pretty pathetic thread about nothing. It was a Manly polo shirt.

Lowe is going so leave it at that.

Maybe the next CEO should give the whole club a shake up and introduce a dress code.

WAMF said:
No, you are entitled to disagree. Nuffies was a poor choice of words.

Nah you were pretty well right. We are all nuffies when it is boiled down ):

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6