My Hopes Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Randall released ($180k added back)
Heckenberg released ($150k added back)
Stephenson released (70k added back)
Hill retire (NIL - Match payments)
Donald released ($70k added back)
Hoppa released ($90k added back)

That's $560k to add back. I did figures on a very conservative side of things.

Dunley retained (same money) no net increase
Kylie retained (same money) no net increase
Braith purchased ($400k per season)
Berrigan purchased ($300k per season)
Burt purchased ($150k per season)

Remember - before you say salary cap - we were potentially in the market for Matt Orford & Matt King. Combined they would be on $700k per season. You would actually be suprised with what Randall is on.

I would hope Manly could snag more sponsorship & get an extra $200k concession.
Beavers concession increases.

The above 2 paragraphs would mean that we potentially have $950k to spend. I'm sure there is more. Plus, I'm sure we have companies, like "Brookvale Oval Turf Company", that could hire Braith & co. as a second job for around $150k - $200k per annum if you get my meaning.

I would like to see Cleal or Bryant get more of a go for Hecks.

Good work champ don't know about the figures. But still good.

I dont rate Anasta for that money. Berrigan but only for the $200k

200k for the australian centre and leading tryscorer,byso you have to be realistic if you want quality.remember boys we front loaded a lot of our contracts last year ,we will have plenty of money to spend.a players worth is dependant on the team,we are desperate for centres as its a real weak link so berrigan to us is worth a hell of a lot more than berrigan to saints for instance,

i think berrigan would be clsoe to that as brisabne

not sure that Hecks would be on 150K, remebering the average is 125K, and the BK's didnt come cheap plus we all think we frontloaded. There has to be a fair few on 100K or less

berrigan only 200K that may be what hes on in brissy but its common knowledge that in a one team town up there they all get strong sponsorship and endorsements beyond the footy contract.

Id say hes 300k Min if he had to move to sydney, we wouldnt expect lyon for less than that would we ?

Berrigan would be worth every cent of $300k. We need a decent line breaking, high leaping winger as well.

I'm looking forward to 30 June - there should be plenty of surprises and transfers right out of left field.

I am hoping for a barn storming prop, a premiership winning (or potentially) half/five eight and Jamie Lyon or similiar type of out side back.

those buys don't look to bad. I doubt souths would let us pick up anasta for $400 000, Im sure with their money they would out bid anyone.

Its just a matter of wether anasta wants 4 wooden spoons in his drawer at home? Id say winning a premiership is worth at least $50 000 on a players contract. Although each to our own.

Berrigan would be the buy of the year if we secured him. I could only imagine the season we would have your summary came true ryan.

The team would look something like this:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Luke Burt
03. Shaun Berrigan
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Braith Anasta
07. Michael Witt
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Sam Harris
16. Kylie Leuleuai
17. Kane Cleal/Luke Williamson

When Dunley comes on, Monnas goes to 1/2 back, Witt to 5/8, Braith to lock. Therefore willow might be better in PL.

Sorry Ryan but I disagree.

1. We won't get Braith for that.
2. Braith isn't worth that.
3. I agree on Berrigan
4. Releasing Hecks gives us even less depth in the front row, might be a decent top 17 but with injuries we will struggle.
5. Burt is poor in defense, worse than Donald by a long way.

Blunty's three purchases.........

Nate Myles, Wes Naiqama(replace Donald) and Shaun Berrigan

Re-sign Hecks as well. We need way more depth up front IMO. I do agree on the other players released though.

So really, we are just replacing Donald, and then buying a front rower and centre.

Sorry Ryan but I disagree.

1. We won't get Braith for that.
2. Braith isn't worth that.
3. I agree on Berrigan
4. Releasing Hecks gives us even less depth in the front row, might be a decent top 17 but with injuries we will struggle.
5. Burt is poor in defense, worse than Donald by a long way.

Blunty's three purchases.........

Nate Myles, Wes Naiqama(replace Donald) and Shaun Berrigan

Re-sign Hecks as well. We need way more depth up front IMO. I do agree on the other players released though.

So really, we are just replacing Donald, and then buying a front rower and centre.

Totally agree four million per cent Blunty. :clap: :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6