My get well message from the Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is cool.
Apparently Uncle Nick is the biggest customer sending these out to every rooster's fan and his dog

A nice little surprise from my family when I got out of hospital yesterday, and none better than the Beaver to deliver it

Thank you for sharing @Peter C
That was a very Passionate heartfelt gesture from the great Beaver on behalf of our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles. The club that keeps on giving

This was just one of our clubs many Great defining moments on and off the field that Manly people are inspired to be part of the club and belong as Proud club Members

*Happy Healing Peter C *

Proud to Belong to the Legendary Manly Sea eagles
Picture Complements from Manly Media
See the source image

Last edited:
Well Done Club. Proud to be a member when scoring goals like these.

Nothing to do with the club old mate ... celebs from all walks of life are into it ...

A company called swysh organize it ... some like latrine Mitchell charge over $500 a pop.

I got a happy birthday from Matty John's... he nailed me ..

It's all good stuff .. and a lot of fun.

Pss ... good to hear your on the come back Pete ... best wishes .

PSSS .. you wouldn't believe it .. my son just sent me one a happy birthday one he got 5 mins ago from Turbo ... Turbo struggles a bit with the script ... not smooth, but comes across genuine ...

Nothing to do with the club old mate ... celebs from all walks of life are into it ...

A company called swysh organize it ... some like latrine Mitchell charge over $500 a pop.

Cringy AF, anyhow I'll do it for $50

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4