My dream - A home semi at Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I don't think we will do it but this would certainly test the ground capacity at Brookie - it is said to be 23 000 now though I was there in 86 at the Parra game when the record was made. It was 28 000 that day - and we all stood on the hill all arvo.

Manly have only had 20 crowds about the 20 000 - I will have to look up what games they were.

Wouldn't a home semi be sensational. I don't think it will happen this year but funnier things have happened. !pray: !pray: !pray:

We have to hope Brisbane get the shakes like in previous years and we can win at least 3/4 games in the run home.

But yes it would be great

It would be hectic.

A home semi against the Dragons, the game will have alot of character about it and will draw the biggest of crowds.

Our game against the Dragons this season was finals quality apparently.

It would be hectic.

A home semi against the Dragons, the game will have alot of character about it and will draw the biggest of crowds.

Our game against the Dragons this season was finals quality apparently.
That it was and we should have won. We bombed two tries that would have had us well in front at half time.

and of course he's had nothing to do with the other 11 wins,being in our best position in 10 years to get a home semi,kicking at 80% when he can kick playing with a nasty cork most weeks)..im trying to remember who kicked the ball to beat the tigers with 5 seconds to go...2 points we should never have got.

we have scored more tries off kicks than any other side in the comp -so to remember a night of poor kicking is petty-especially after the absolute rubbish that has been dished up by our playmakers for a decade.

That is a fair point Sue, Ox also put in the kick to Stewart that started our comeback on Sunday.

Yeah, Ox is going good, although his long kicking game is gone. Needs to be more decisive around their ten metre line, but all in all going good. I heard on fox it was a kick from Burns that put Stewart in, but then again I'm a Burns fan, so I may have been day dreaming on that one.

In my sleep deprived state, the thread topic looked like a discussion on Real Estate

" My dream home - a semi at Brookvale"

Anyway I'd take either a home semi or a semi home at Brookvale. Lets just hope our top four bid doesn't turn into a renovators delight.

In my sleep deprived state, the thread topic looked like a discussion on Real Estate

\" My dream home - a semi at Brookvale\"

Anyway I'd take either a home semi or a semi home at Brookvale. Lets just hope our top four bid doesn't turn into a renovators delight.
Great post!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sue - i was taking the piss but there are no emoticons to back me up in work safe version.

he is worth what we are paying him this year - lets hope he continues it next year

That is a fair point Sue, Ox also put in the kick to Stewart that started our comeback on Sunday.

To be fait to Monas, we scored in a very similar fashion last year in the corresponding game last year to start our comeback.

Fair enough fluffy

does anyone know if there has been an update on monaghans injury.been busy and havent checked the papers.is it simply a broken nose?he and dunley were good on sunday.if dunley can keep the **** out of his game they are a good foil for each other atm.

Yeah, i'd like to know the extent of his injury too...

He has proved many times he's a tough little cookie and he's been named in the team this week, so he must be wanting to battle on

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4