My 150 million Powerball win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just letting you know I’m winning the 150 Million tonight.

I’ve always wanted to live in a luxury northern beaches beachside mansion and own the Sea Eagles.

When I do this I might even grant all long term Silvertailers free Chairman’s Lounge access for life.

Who knows, MFB might be the new Scott Penn.

I’ve always wanted to live in a luxury northern beaches beachside mansion and own the Sea Eagles.

When I do this I might even grant all long term Silvertailers free Chairman’s Lounge access for life.

Send some my way and you'll be greeted with wine and woman

Where do I send you the adoption papers.....daddy?

Send some my way and you'll be greeted with wine and woman
I am impressed that this incarnation of you is still here and with every post you make I think is this the end? When will she / he cross the line? When will they be gone? It's gripping stuff and I thank you for it. I do. The Silvertails community is better for mullets, God, German, PPC and dodging salads.

I am serious though , like most I’ve got tickets and Mrs MFB says to me “ if we....( note the we even the tickets are in MY name) ...win the 150 million whats the first thing you are going to do”,

Me......buy the Sea Eagles and live in Manly.

The look, just think about it for a minute , the look....priceless!!!

I am serious though , like most I’ve got tickets and Mrs MFB says to me “ if we....( note the we even the tickets are in MY name) ...win the 150 million whats the first thing you are going to do”,

I heard you had plans to move the team to Brisbane...

She seems like a good women. You keep driving her across the country in your bloody caravan so she'd be up for a bit of stability and normality owning the Sea Eagles.

Here are some uncomfortable truths about the lottery:

1 - You have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning than winning.
2 - Following on from 1, you are wasting money trying to win.
3 - Even if you did win, your life will be worse 5 years from now for having won than it is now.
4 - The gambling industry ruins tens of thousands of lives and sucks billions of dollars out of the pockets of our poorest people every year.

Yep can see it now Mark, you in the Chairman's Club with us, and your wife hanging around the gym with the players - that has to be recipe for a successful marriage

Here are some uncomfortable truths about the lottery:

1 - You have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning than winning.
2 - Following on from 1, you are wasting money trying to win.
3 - Even if you did win, your life will be worse 5 years from now for having won than it is now.
4 - The gambling industry ruins tens of thousands of lives and sucks billions of dollars out of the pockets of our poorest people every year.

All correct, but I'd suggest you aren't really buying your $5 ticket in the hope of winning, more so you are buying it so you can spend a little time fantasizing about travel, houses, yachts blah blah blah

A little escapism for most

All correct, but I'd suggest you aren't really buying your $5 ticket in the hope of winning, more so you are buying it so you can spend a little time fantasizing about travel, houses, yachts blah blah blah

A little escapism for most

Exactly , I’ve spent $21.80

My chances of winning , Buckley’s and no ****ing chance in hell.

But, for a day , worth $21.80, I can dream about owning the Sea Eagles and living in a mansion overlooking the beach at Manly.

Oh and inviting all my mates to the Chairman’s Lounge.

$21.80 well spent I reckon, and only 1/3 of a packet of smokes ( I don’t and never have but you get the drift).

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8