MWTS - We're Going to Townsville FNQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
MWTS – Townsville game 6th September

Hi all,

As there is a good chance that we may clinch our first minor premiership for many years at this game there has been quite a bit of interest in the last couple of weeks.

We have quite a few already booked for the trip so we are working out the finer points of a plan for the MWTS

There is already a discount ticket offer $35 in the Eastern Grandstand (instead of normal price of $45 plus booking fees.)

There will be a pre-game venue for people to meet at for food and cold drinks and we have transport options to and from the game.

If you are planning on being at the game and would like to meet up with others that are travelling please email me at [email protected] ASAP with your contact details, current plans and how many people in your group (especially if you are interested in the ticket deal?)

Can't believe it Wheelie all those years I did it and not once!!

Enjoy mate, and next year do Brissie or the Coast much bigger numbers !!

I really want to go to a FNQ game but can't make it this year.
Working for a living sux balls.

castle rock ftw!!!!

ville means town in french, so your town is really called.....

towntown!

(ok ok I know it's named after that town guy, but Mr Black did more....should be blacktown!)

Other than that...I have nothing to add. Actually I added nothing at all.

Party on

I will be there in corporate seats western stand, would like to catch you guys pre game though. I think it will go close to a sell out owing to the cowboys making the finals.

Vidmar is organising a pre game meeting point, he will post something when he locks it down

Growler FNQ said:
I will be there in corporate seats western stand, would like to catch you guys pre game though. I think it will go close to a sell out owing to the cowboys making the finals.

Hi, Always good to catch up with others pre-game.
Check my message above for contact details and send me yours with numbers and your rough plans (the venue for the pre-game will depend on numbers that are travelling so waiting until I have a better idea before making a call on where we'll be?)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2