MWTS - We're going to Auckland!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those planning on going to the Sea Eagles game in Auckland on July 24 we now have more details available on the Football Club website regarding the weekend.

There is also a link to register for the game day package (Transport, lunch, pre-game function and match tickets)

Check the details here http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

I hope you're able to join us and of course please spread the word to others that may be interested?

Thanks Vidmar. Paid and looking forward to this trip. Hope there are a few going over, will be fun. :)

Thanks guys,

For those of you who know him you'll no doubt be pleased to hear I'm just off the phone from speaking to Ronnie T (Who has been "capped" for NZ tours previously as well as both WCC tours to the UK) who has just signed up for the trip.

He's now in good health and even finer spirits so great to hear he will be joining the tour.

There are some very reasonable flights to be had to NZ (Tip - look at webjet, check out the airlines for their flights and then book direct with the airlines - saves webjet booking fees)

Another option is to book a flight alert for your preferred dates of travel with webjet via their website - it gives you a daily email with the best flight prices and notification of specials so you can grab deals when they are posted.

The accommodation we've negotiated in AKL is $NZ 135 per night (around $AUS 125) for either a twin queen or a single king bed suite (so a couple or two mates can stay for just over $60 a night each !) - see the promo link for details.

We've also arranged group deals and discounts to keep the Game Day Package to just $100 per head which includes return transport, food, pre-game function and match ticket.

Might be worth looking at...Even surprising your loved one with a bit of a weekend break?

GO MANLY!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8