MWTS - UPDATE 6/8/14 Gold coast game details

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: MWTS - Gold coast game details

Don't forget Neil Henry is the assistant , no slouch also the SOO assistant to Smellmafinga , they now have a LOT to play for , won't be easy ..... at all.

In saying that Manly by 20

RE: MWTS - Gold coast game details

manlyfan76 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Titans have been De-Selected by their major sponsor two years onto a four year deal.
Could turn out to be related to the internal review they are going through.
http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/nrl/gold-coast-titans-without-a-major-sponsor-after-iselect-abandon-the-team-two-years-into-its-multimilliondollar-contract/story-fnj9yd9w-1227010698550

They should be a real shambles by the time we play them.

A real big shambles.

I think that says more about i-select going down the drain than the Titans.
Now Annesleys been able to rid himself of Searle , you watch the sponsors come in now.

Bumped up again (for those needing transport to and from Robina).

Please note IF you are doing the post match function this is a MUST DO, as transport from Robina 2 1/2 hours after the game will be non existent.

I'm going are you??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bumped up again (for those needing transport to and from Robina).

Please note IF you are doing the post match function this is a MUST DO, as transport from Robina 2 1/2 hours after the game will be non existent.

I'm going are you??

Yes I am. :)

Just booked my ticket for the post match function. Will be watching the game from the corporates but can't wait for the post match function. Hopefully after a minor premiership sealing win. GO MANLY !!!!!

P.S Please take Mark's advice. 2 1/2 hous after the game it will be a friggin ghost town out there

mickqld said:
Just booked my ticket for the post match function. Will be watching the game from the corporates but can't wait for the post match function. Hopefully after a minor premiership sealing win. GO MANLY !!!!!

P.S Please take Mark's advice. 2 1/2 hous after the game it will be a friggin ghost town out there

I'll probably park at Robina Shops.

I am on the journey, unless someone keels over before then. See you at the pre game function.

Got my tickets to the game last night :)

COMMANDER said:
I am on the journey, unless someone keels over before then. See you at the pre game function.

Seeya there big fella!!

Jethro said:

So do we get to meet the elusive @Jethro ???

Pre game function at Vibe Hotel, Bus out to game, Post Match Function, Bus back....doing any of that mate???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jethro said:

So do we get to meet the elusive @Jethro ???

Pre game function at Vibe Hotel, Bus out to game, Post Match Function, Bus back....doing any of that mate???

If you spot me at the ground then you will probably meet me. We will be in Section 12-GA, Aisle 12, Row GA

As for the pre and post match functions, no, not this time. If we were just down and staying somewhere ourselves then we probably would but, we will be down and staying at my sister's place at Varsity Lakes and will be doing the family visit thing instead and will all be going to and from the game together.

@Jethro Not sure where I am sitting (members tickets so the worst seats in the ground no doubt), if you see me (and vice versa) say hi

Cheers

Bookings for the Manly Supporters Pre-game function for the Titans game on Sunday and transport to and from the ground are closing soon - Book now to avoid disappointment! see http://goo.gl/dxSe42

Gold Coast Titans game UPDATE 13/8/14 11.45:

Post game function is now fully sold out - no further bookings can be taken.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Going to be a BIG weekend , however bring your raincoat

So...the night before we head away has seen a few last minute attendees that have booked and (MORE IMPORTANTLY) paid for the trip north.

so an update...

Pre- game function at the VIBE hotel - Still a few (probably 4) spots available for people - please pre-book rather than show up on the day (We will probably be full?)

Bus to and from the game - Both trips full so no further bookings being taken.

Post match function - Sold out, no further bookings being taken ~ please don't turn up without a ticket to avoid disappointment?

Cheers,
Vidmar

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8