MWTS & Mr Tramby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

woodsy

I am actually suprised that there wasn't a thread about this one already.

I know that I have thanked you earlier in the week Mark, but just wanted to shout out a big thank you to you once again for all of the effort you put into the MWTS Grand Final trip.

I am sure I am not the only MWTS who wouldnt have even made it to the ground yesterday if it was left up to myself to organise the trip.

Cheers & up the Mighty Eagles!!!

Woodsy

Great experience and mark is an old pro. His events run so well :)

Can I also mention Jono who out laid several thousands during the finals to ensure people were sitting together by buying multiple tickets / packages from mark.

Hats off to you both

Mark I know you're Brisbane based... Do you ever have an Sea Eagle get together days in the off season??

Thanks Cambo. It can get a little stressful but its all worth it in the end when you get the results we did this year. It wouldn't be possible without the support of the people that I bought the tickets for and everyone quickly reimbursing me. However, it looks like I might need to up my Credit Card limit before the next GF lol.

As for Mark I also want to thank you for what you have done, not just these last 4 weeks, but what you have done the past 3 years. The unfortunate thing for you is the job won't end this year...the fortunate thing is that this time you get to go to the UK with us...unless you have any more grandchildren on the way ;)

I finally met Mark last night and even though I've never done an official game day with the MWTS, I already feel accepted! So thankyou Mark for all your hard work!

From the get-together at the Brookie pub, to the function at the Leagues on GF morning and then, horror, I got stuck with the worst ticket - row 1 on the fence and was forced to endure high-fiving every player during the victory lap. :D I can't thank Mark enough!!!!!

Thanks Mark!!! I'm sure all of the MWTS have appreciated the time and effort you have put in for the whole season.

Appreciate those comments everyone....some people actually don't appreciate the effort that goes on, between Chris (who works directly with me) and I we did 17 days of work for the GF trip...some days were 12 hours, most were 10 hours the shortest 9.

Some people look at our packages and say "nah they cost too much" (and most be the way are not really that over the top) but what people don't do is factor in the work we do to put on a great experience.

As Cambo said "I'm and old pro" (old being the right word)...buyt I have been in the travel game for 37 years now and so do know what I am doing, and running special events is what I enjoy most.

The next special event will be in the UK in February...anyone coming??

I'll be aiming to get to either the warmup game or the wcc or both. will have to keep in touch with you to try and say hi to the group. hoping it will be leeds rhinos as my mate's brothers run a rugby league clubhouse not far away and will make a good basecamp for the game.

My crew had a great day. Was awesome and many a comment of "best day ever" has been bandied about. It was great thanks a million mark.

Even through my flu ridden haze I had an awesome day. Can't thank you enough

And I can't thank you enough, MArk, for the tickets I got off you. They were fantastic seats and they gave my 8year old son a tremendous first time GF experience. It was also a nice fluke meeting you again at the Manly outlet. I made the hall of fame that day by spending $505 ;^)

Same here Mark many thanks for those seats they were awesome. You can actually see me and my crew jumping out of our skins when Killer goes over for the match sealer on TV. Fantastic day, fantastic reception back at Brookie oval for the players just an oustanding day.

Thank you Mark! It was an awesome experience! Know who the "go to" man of Manly football events is!! You are a great people person, made us feel part of your group and the events were outstanding! You took the time to answer the most absurd questions that had nothing to do with your business and for that an extra "thank you!!" It was an amazing weekend and we loved meeting everyone. Will catch up with you all next year - would love to do the World Cup but don't think finances can stretch that far, however will wait and see what the prices look like!!

Mark, I have to add my thanks as well. Although I was not there for the GF this year I was there for 2008 and thanks to Mark and my Missus, cause they organised it. I have been on a couple of MWTS trips and I must say they are a fantastic experience I am hoping to get to at least 2 next season and if it happens that Manly play in Perth, Mark you are more than welcome to spend a few days at my place. I l have just renewed my membership for the 12th year in succession and I look forward to meeting up with you all in season 2012.

On another note, I would like to say congratulations to Jake and Kelly (Push It Up Manly) for getting engaged. You are a beautiful couple and it was a pleasure to meet you both.

Cheers

Pat from Perth

Ditto from me, we were running late to the function, got time to smash one quick middy and then quickly onto the coach. Didn't get time to sign the Travelling Supportahs banner, I actually stepped on it in when it was on the ground, apologies! Hopefully sign it next time.
Like everyone was saying, great seats, well organised and look forward to meeting up next year. Well done Mark!

I also want to express my thanks for an almighty day. It was the greatest weekend of my life made all the more special by being with other Manly Supporters. The whole event was professionally planned and executed and our seats were fantastic!!! Really appreciate all the work that went into making this a great success. Can't wait to attend my next event.:)

Just arrived back in Perth and have to also give a very heartfelt thanks to Mark and Chris..brilliant effort fellas and loved every second of such a well organised experience....
Too many of the travelling supporters to mention, but again thanks so much to you all for one of the best weekends of my life...what a fantastic friendly bunch of people....
Just like our footy team...you're all champions in this sand-gropers eyes..

A big shout out to Vidmar as well...your help organising tickets for me to the Cowboys game well never be forgotten mate...

Will look forward to catching up with you all next year when we go back to back..
Best wishes to you all from Perth..
Stevie Mcgrath

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4