MWTS - Melbourne game ANZAC weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The Football Club website now has some useful information for those travelling to the Sea Eagles V Melbourne Storm game on Saturday April 25th

For those that are in town on the Friday evening we’ll be catching up for food and drinks at the bar/restaurant “Hercules Morse” http://www.herculesmorse.com.au/ which is in South Melbourne (283 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne 3205) from around 7pm.

There will be a pre-game function on Saturday at the Vibe Savoy hotel (bookings essential please) with meal deals and happy hour(s) drink prices.

For more info and to register please go to http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

Hope to see you there

GO MANLY!!

Good luck to any one going down there next weekend

You are very brave as I think melbourne are going to put a number on us 20 +

However if this was not on the ANZAC day weekend I would of probably be joining you down there- never been to a game at AMMI Park but want to!!

If anyone is heading down its a great stadium to watch the game from and the Storm supporters ( mostly Islanders who also support the Rebels) are a good bunch.

But I was there a few weeks ago and just one suggestion , " pack warm".

I went down last year with two of my family and enjoyed it - except for the result. So if anyone is thinking of going I can recommend the venue, then walk over to the MCG and they will let you in for free for the last quarter.
This year, however, I don't have the heart to make the trip.

I went down last year with two of my family and enjoyed it - except for the result. So if anyone is thinking of going I can recommend the venue, then walk over to the MCG and they will let you in for free for the last quarter.
This year, however, I don't have the heart to make the trip.

You won't be Robinson Cruso!!

I'll be there. In all likelihood we are gonna get smashed but come rain, hail or shine (being Melbourne probably all three) I'll be there.

The storm huh....well....we have their number this year!!!!

Last edited:
I wish everyone going the best , regardless of the result it's always fun catching up with the MWTS.

It's a great stadium, almost any seat is a good seat and the facilities are first class.

Just hope you like Carlton Mid.

The Eagles have landed!
To those arriving n MLB today I look forward to catching up tonight.
Those travelling tomorrow - safe trip and see you then.

GO MANLY!

The Eagles have landed!
To those arriving n MLB today I look forward to catching up tonight.
Those travelling tomorrow - safe trip and see you then.

GO MANLY!
I wish I was down there as well, love the away trips,have to hang around Sydney for a wedding, aargh.

It really made me proud to hear that manly chant ringing out loud and clear with 15 mins to go. Top effort folks.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8