MWTS - Melbourne 10th May AAMI park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Quite a few of the MWTS are already in MLB with many more heading down in the morning so we should have a good group down there.

For those who are heading to the game who would like to catch up with the MWTS pre-game we'll have over a hundred Sea Eagles fans meeting at the Curve bar in the Vibe Savoy at 630 Little Collins St from 4.00 - 6.30pm.

Happy hour(s) prices cash bar and a $10 meal deal until 6pm

All welcome, family friendly and easy public transport to the game.

The group is based in the away bay (Bay 2) at AAMI.

I have just been given a spare ticket to the game - it's in the Manly Bay with the MWTS - $25, first in, best dressed - email me at [email protected] asap if you'd like it? (collect at the pre-game function)

Wow!
I was a bit worried about the MWTS's aka as my second family after Mark retired.
But a great effort(an understatement to be honest) to get 80+ supporters down to Melbourne.

Can't wait to see you all in Brissie

eagles2win said:
Wow!
I was a bit worried about the MWTS's aka as my second family after Mark retired.
But a great effort(an understatement to be honest) to get 80+ supporters down to Melbourne.

Can't wait to see you all in Brissie

Hi Ant,
We're making plans already for Bris so get your best dancing shoes nice and shiny?.
There will be a pre-game get together as usual - venue TBC but probably not the Caxton or the LA Hotel as before.
A deal with a hotel chain that has been finalised recently will see some great benefits for Sea Eagles members and the MWTS will also see value for the away trips with the pre/post game stuff as a result - more on that soon.
So Bris, NZ, GC and FNQ will all be on the "trips in progress" list and of course we'll keep everyone updated as plans are firmed up.

If you can swing a cheap flight to MLB to be there before tomorrow night I have a spare ticket it you want it?

For those in Melbourne, a few of us are meeting at Federation Square at 3pm for photos with banners and in our Manly gear, all welcome to join.

Mark from Brisbane said:
In the Flinders ranges WITH coverage so will be watching tonight on Foxtel GO.

GO MANLY

Well that's torn it. We are no chance if you are watching it. You're supposed to be out of touch mate.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4