MWSE Trial Report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Sea Eagles win trial against the Sharks
Jessica Ivers at Brookvale Oval
11/02/2011 7:43:29 PM

The Sea Eagles played their first match at Brookvale Oval for the season, beating the Cronulla Sharks 18-0.

It was a preview for Sea Eagles members and fans of the year ahead, with some familiar faces popping up in the side. Those included David Williams who missed the entirety of 2010 with a shoulder injury.

There was also a chance to showcase the new young guns in the squad including Daly Cherry-Evans, James Cunningham and Scott Blanch as well as our new buys Tim Robinson, Daniel Harrison and Liam Foran.

For the first time in over a year, it was David “Wolfman” Williams who crossed the try line to post the first points of the game. Scott Blanch took the conversion and kicked it with ease.

Then a chase down from Terence Seuseu led to the ball being back in Manly’s possession. It didn’t take long for Michael Oldfield to sneak a try into the corner and let Scott Blanch convert from the sideline for a 12-0 lead.

After the drinks break and a relatively quiet third quarter, it was the Wolfman who struck again. Obviously catching up from missed time in the NRL, David Williams had the crowd howling for him as he picked up another four pointer. Daly Cherry-Evans converted, pushing the lead 18-0.

But the Sharks were no match for a hard hitting and raring to go Sea Eagles outfit.
The Manly Sea Eagles will play the New Zealand Warriors in two weeks time in Auckland.
Like the Zero....reminds me of a day in '08  :)

The Sharks were let down by some dreadful handling. At one stage I thought they even dropped the ball over the tryline.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
The Sharks were let down by some dreadful handling. At one stage I thought they even dropped the ball over the tryline.

They did, right at the end

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7