MWRLFC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What? @BOZO missed starting this post. Unforgiveable
Happy New Year feathered friend
Our greatness is not how we start but how we finish up as proud and passionate Manly members

I agree that it is unforgivable for any Manly Soul not to Sign up for any Manly membership

I proudly have a membership of the Manly Sacred Holy Trinity
Manly Football club Membership Number 831
Manly Sea eagles club Membership Number 1478019
Manly Leagues club Membership Number 20457

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Membership renewals out now. Support the real club. The heart and soul.
Thank you for your Real Zeal passionate MWRLFC membership post feathered friend

The Reality is the MWRLFC , the Manly Sea eagles and the League club are part of the Manly Brother hood . The Great Manly Brothers in Arms

The Manly Brothers in Arms
All share the same colours and proud history
They All Have played a role in our Great Manly premiership winnings Quests
And They All should be Respected as Part of the Great Manly Brothers in Arms

It has been said that It is us against the rest of the NRL World
and Together as Brothers In Arms we are stronger in our Premiership Winning Battles

1672624371124.png

I haven't renewed yet, but will probably take the 5 game flexi. This will be the cheapest membership I've ever purchased.

Sounds good, but the mwrlfc membership isn't the sea-eagles membership (games, tickets, hats, etc) it's the club that holds the preference shares about colours, # of home games, and like you know...someone is talking to me so I'm finishing this post....!

Sounds good, but the mwrlfc membership isn't the sea-eagles membership (games, tickets, hats, etc) it's the club that holds the preference shares about colours, # of home games, and like you know...someone is talking to me so I'm finishing this post....!
I see. Is that mwrlfc membership from actual leagues club?

I see. Is that mwrlfc membership from actual leagues club?

I believe the leagues club is different.

As ser08 posted, the mwrlfc is 'the heart and soul' of the club. This is the entity that keeps our colours maroon and white, keeps 8 home games a year and votes in the life members (everyone who has been a member 2+ years gets to vote). It's a great way for members to protect the club colours and home games.

The Sea eagles membership is more of a game day membership (hats, lanyards, season tickets, 5 match tickets, etc). Your membership money goes to game day tickets, and I presume some running of the day to day operations of the club (this is the membership people mean when they say they don't wanna give Penn any money).

The leagues club (I think) is a bricks and mortar place...like a RSL club.

I believe the leagues club is different.

As ser08 posted, the mwrlfc is 'the heart and soul' of the club. This is the entity that keeps our colours maroon and white, keeps 8 home games a year and votes in the life members (everyone who has been a member 2+ years gets to vote). It's a great way for members to protect the club colours and home games.

The Sea eagles membership is more of a game day membership (hats, lanyards, season tickets, 5 match tickets, etc). Your membership money goes to game day tickets, and I presume some running of the day to day operations of the club (this is the membership people mean when they say they don't wanna give Penn any money).

The leagues club (I think) is a bricks and mortar place...like a RSL club.
It's on par with an RSL tbh, went there for Sunday breakfast only 12 people there counting us 4, food was great. More staff than customers tho, what a shame, think some chinese guy owns it now.

Received an email from the mwrlfc today.

They mentioned that members all should have our membership cards - with Terry Randall on it.

No surprise that mine hasn't arrived.

Actually mine didn't arrive last year either but what was a surprise is that they stopped responding to my emails, which is pretty poor.

Received an email from the mwrlfc today.

They mentioned that members all should have our membership cards - with Terry Randall on it.

No surprise that mine hasn't arrived.

Actually mine didn't arrive last year either but what was a surprise is that they stopped responding to my emails, which is pretty poor.
@globaleagle something must be up as I am a loyal 4 month old member and have my Igor card.

Might be something wrong in your settings in the member account section perhaps?

@globaleagle something must be up as I am a loyal 4 month old member and have my Igor card.

Might be something wrong in your settings in the member account section perhaps?

Thanks,

The address is correct and I've even emailed them the correct one 'a few times'. I'm not sure if they send out the cards from where they are produced. If it is overseas it could be a problem.

I remember for years my membership pack would either be late, or lost because the Vietnamese post (I think the packs were produced there), couldn't get their heads around sending 95% of the packs to aust and a couple to Canada.

I mean I get it, there's much more important reasons to join other than a credit card sized card, but also they know of the problem yet seem happy to put it in the too hard basket. Which isn't the best way to treat a member I reckon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2