MWRLFC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way , I make a little extra donation and have the annual report sent to me each year ( would be given out at the AGM but too far to come for that ) and you have to say they do a magnificent job of the club history in that report.

Yes I know they use the same template and then just add the new players / numbers and the results for all the grades in but it’s just a terrific read each year.

Last edited:
Its great to support the football club which is all about protecting and nurturing the history of the club, our colours, our emblem, our pedigree and to ensure that there is a viable voice that keeps the Sea Eagles on track and helps us maintain a strong club.

I enjoy being a member because it gives me a chance to understand what is really going on at the club, to anoint life members and recognize people who make our club so amazing and ensure that in a small way that my contribution helps keep a voice going that is about honoring and protecting the heritage of our club.

Do yourselves a favour if you are interested in joining and feel a real part of the club!

By the way , I make a little extra donation and have the annual report sent to me each year ( would be given out at the AGM but too far to come for that ) and you have to say they do a magnificent job of the club history in that report.

Yes I know they use the same template and then just add the new players / numbers and the results for all the grades in but it’s just a terrific read each year.
Auto renewed for me too.
Who/how do you ask for the annual report?

I renewed before the automatic renewal date making me a true new supporternew (lol).

cough

Join up peeps!

Hey... it's my 10th year as a member of the mwrlfc...!

Auto renewed for me too.

I noticed on my 'profile' on the website, there is a section that says 'receive ann rep by post?' - to which I've ticked no, obv.

So maybe you can change it in there?

Or email Julie at the club and ask.

(Mark probably knows more).

OR TERRY...!

I am about to gift a 3 game membership to a Manly fan as a 60th Birthday present, so just another way you can build the numbers. That's how I started. My daughter used to work at the NRL selling club memberships before she moved to the Dogs (is a Manly fan though) that was about 10 caps and scarves ago.

True supporters are members of;

Sea Eagles, Football Club (auto renew), Leagues Club, Silvertails

😉😉😉🦅🦅🦅😀😀😀

I was a member of the leagues club for awhile...

but getting there for a drink on friday arvo's was becoming a bit of a hike!

I am about to gift a 3 game membership to a Manly fan as a 60th Birthday present, so just another way you can build the numbers. That's how I started. My daughter used to work at the NRL selling club memberships before she moved to the Dogs (is a Manly fan though) that was about 10 caps and scarves ago.
Did Des poach her lol

Auto renewed for me too.
Email them , ask if you can donate a small amount to have one sent to you , I think it’s about $10 ( it’s quite a glossy book and that should cover postage ).

Really worth getting , a terrific record of the year , and the history of the club is in each one

True supporters are members of;

Sea Eagles, Football Club (auto renew), Leagues Club, Silvertails

😉😉😉🦅🦅🦅😀😀😀
I was a Leagues club member for many years , used to renew when I went down for games , and had they had an auto renew system I’d still be ( note they might have one now but didn’t then ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4