MW Football Club membership renewals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi all, Merry Christmas or happy holidays depending on your beliefs, I just got an email for my Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd , membership renewal ... my spyware alarms went off and the email address seemed a bit dubious [email protected] .... I don't remember it being that last year ....does anyone know, is it kosher ?

Hi all, Merry Christmas or happy holidays depending on your beliefs, I just got an email for my Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd , membership renewal ... my spyware alarms went off and the email address seemed a bit dubious [email protected] .... I don't remember it being that last year ....does anyone know, is it kosher ?

It's kewl.

All ok

Unless I'm a bot as well

I'll renew then ... last years membership hat was a cracker .... I'm sure hat would agree

No! It got very jealous and tried to drown it in a puddle.

edit: I really liked it though. It seemed classy and good quality and it's kinda surprising when the 'main club' pulls out a garish piece now and then.

Last edited:
ye
No! It got very jealous and tried to drown it in a puddle.

edit: I really liked it though. It seemed classy and good quality and it's kinda surprising when the 'main club' pulls out a garish piece now and then.

Attachments

• P1050071.JPG
    P1050071.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 16
  • P1050073.JPG
    P1050073.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 17
Got my membership card today - the great Fred Jones is honoured this year

I am on auto renewal but it never works@:rolleyes:

Luckily Julie always flicks me a text, so renewed last night. Good update via email, apparently 200 new members last year:handok:

Where is the (upper case) clarion call from bozo to sign up for a football club membership?

Don’t tell me bozo...you.. you don’t have one?;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4