MVP Manly vs Canberra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 - Turbo. Even only playing 50 minutes.
2 - Sirro. Huge. His best game for ages and he's consistently solid.
1 - Keppie. The guy is impact personified.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
0 - Walker
0 - Parker
2 - Tommy
3 - for all the other 14 absolute legends who dug deep today. Great team effort, not a bad player out there. Sensational.

Jerry1

First Grader
3. Levi
2. Croker
1. Elliot

levi held the ruck and controlled it well. He defended very well and his passing was very nice and crisp. Best game so far.

Croker had a great game he saved tries and controlled the left side well.

Elliot cost us with that brain snap but he creamed croker all game and filled in very well for turbo.

the entire team are champions that effort was massive! Siro massive jake massive afb massive... boyle was great off the bench and paseka had some solid runs. Garricks kicking and his runs out of own end were brilliant. Hes a tough bastard and i love the kid.. what a game! Shame it came at such a cost. I knew we were going to win once we lost walker i just knew it. So proud! @mickqld told ya! ;)
Agree but have to have Siro in the top 3 :)

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 - Siro
2 - Tom
1 - Croker

but feel mean not giving points to all of them. The whole team deserve points for guts and a special mention to Des for orchestrating it.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
3 - Siro
2 - DCE
1 - Keppie

Tom had the 3 virtually sewn up until his injury. Elliot once again showed what a valuable backup he can be. Jake was just a machine as always while Croker showed the value of having a proper 5/8. AFB was a beast as usual, Keppie has shown he is in first grade to stay, Boyle went OK for his first game in 3 months and Paseka also had some good runs and defence going today.

Levi's defence was OK, but his passing and when he runs from dummy half need work.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 - Sirro. Played real well out of position (croker got around him once) , saved a try. Really dug in
2 - Jake. Played 80 friggen minutes in a smash em bash em (rock em sock em for Nth americans)

1 - Tommy. One try and one try assist in our 14 points gets him a point from me even if limited mins.

But sheesh, I feel bad not throwing Elliot a point or two. Stood up amazingly well. Levi, dce, croker (was huge), and garrick took some tough hit ups and kicked well.

PS: Stop stealing @mosto 's thunder. These are his threads! :p:p

PPS: I must say (type) that it is interesting to give out the points and then go and have a look at the stats! AFB 204 mtrs, Sirro almost the same stats as jake...etc etc....you guys know how to read.

Last edited:

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
3 - Jake - not sure on his tackle count but he was everywhere
2 - Sirro - was like Jack Wighton got a new 110kg jacket that kept dragging him down PLUS couple of try savers
1 - AFB - 201m with some critical 10-15m surges when we were going nowhere...

Honourable mentions to the rest of the squad - they were all great and worked their butts off for each other...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16