Musk Sticks it to Bezos with Huge Twitter Deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Amazon and Blue Origin founderJeff Bezos have been rivals for over 15 years. They've sparred over their respective space ambitions, made public digs at each other, and traded places as the world's richest person.
Which doesn't interest me, I just wanted an excuse to post that headline :)

1652312274469.png

They've sparred over their respective space ambitions, made public digs at each other, and traded places as the world's richest person.
Musk said he will reinstate Trump's Twitter account. This could have enormous ramifications.

Yeah maybe. Might have been better if he'd just shot Trump up into outer space on one of his private space ships.

Musk said he will reinstate Trump's Twitter account. This could have enormous ramifications.
For the sake of Americas stability, I hope he doesn’t run in 2024. Being Democrat or republican is irrelevant when the country is on the brink of a civil war.

I agree with what Elon is doing , it’s a democracy so if you don’t like reading something you just scroll on.

Much like Silvertails to be honest.
I love what Elon wants to do with Twitter. I can’t believe the shiit that you get suspended for, or given an official warning. Maybe Elon should give the day to day running to our @Dan. Last I heard he was jobless, running around Tumut catching trout. I’d hazard a guess and say the salary package might be a tad higher than any other job he’s had.@:D

Not his niece Mary though. Actually she might, but for the Democrats. She is a hard line lefty. I wonder if she gets invited to any Trump family gatherings?
Didn't she write a book on how awful Trump was.... the book eventually ended up in the $2 bargain bin..

Truth Social is an app launched in February, currently available only on Apple & limited to US subscribers. A cross section of sources show it has not been functioning well thus far.

Well, would imagine he's back on twitter again. I wonder if he'll get anywhere near 89m followers....mmm probably get more tbh..

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Amazon and Blue Origin founderJeff Bezos have been rivals for over 15 years. They've sparred over their respective space ambitions, made public digs at each other, and traded places as the world's richest person.
Which doesn't interest me, I just wanted an excuse to post that headline :)

View attachment 21009
I was diagnosed with Diabetes 2 about 10 years ago. These (musk sticks) were probably the hardest thing I had to stop. Loved them. Just looking at that pic has caused a PTSD episode. lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4