• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite the bollocking that certain posters on this site received last year in their ironic highlighting of Jye Mullane it seems as if the coaching staff does not rate him any more.

At times he has been a stand out performer in PL but still Des persists in playing a forward in the pivot role in first grade.

It would seem that Jye is on the outer and my guess is that he will not be seen in Manly colours next year. Some will blame the AE boys. ;)

Now injury free he has picked up quite a few MOM in P/L and probably derserved a chance with no 5/8 in first grade once Witt hit the wall.

Too many bridges burnt last year I suppose

he was the sacrificial lamb last year, someone ha to be and the club chose him

I think it shows Des' attitude - A player who played injured in first grade, has soem experience and in now back from injury and yet Des goes for another forward when our playmaking abilities are suffering.

Also he is a genuine 5/8 but it seems we are only interested in playing half backs in that role

True but there is one thing in common with losing 10 out of 12 games - you need a 5/8.

Mullane was MOM again on the weekend

Witt kicked a huge 3/8

Hence he wouldnt have won this one with his kicking

I personally think that Des lacks creativity in his selections, the same way the Ponting and the Australian cricket selectors do. Damn the Poms.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2