Mudgee Tix on Sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I booked my accommodation the day the draw came out last year, but out of curiosity looked on booking.com for that weekend, there was only 1 placed left in Mudgee, for the bargain price of $5,270!!

I could recommend Gulgong, as a place to stay.

Very, very historical little town. Plenty to visit around the joint.
The main street has a lot of the original high gutters, etc.
Even the shops (Coles, etc) are made to have their livery in-keeping with the historical feel of the joint.

And the top pub does a great feed.

And people complain about our ticket prices
Every game ticket price includes the valued history of a team that supporters go to watch

Any person with a Soul for the Game will comprehend that a seat In one of the Legendary Manly stands is worth much more than a new coated Bankwest seat that represents 14 long suffering and humiliating wooden spoons

Our proud club has never disgraced , devalued and stained is proud history like ALL the other NRL wooden spoon clubs .
Now that is something to stand tall and be proud of
Now that is Priceless !

The only people that should really complain are the Poor North Sydney Bear supporters
Who do not have a club to support in the NRL

*NO MORE NORTH SYDNEY TEADDY BEAR NRL PICNICS FOR THE BEAR FANS *
20210221_193128.jpg

So jealous. I love Mudgee and it’s history. Would love to be there. By the sounds of this thread, there is going to be plenty of maroon and white fans making the trek. Well done to you all.

It’s a great spot Mudgee, worth a visit even if the footy isn’t on.

Very big wine area although not a lot of it top shelf ( in my opinion).

I have my tickets and my accommodation sorted.
I'm just downcast that I may not be watching Turbo play.
Having seen how the club imploded last season when he was missing my expectations of a better season in 2021 are certainly dampened.

I regret now buying tickets for our first 2 home games.

South's and Panthers at home without turbo could be a very ugly start at home this year.

I'm with a few others in the GA (red zone)for the game. Arriving in town Wednesday and leaving Monday (booked accom near the town centre quite a while ago so glad that's sorted) - very much looking forward to this trip.

I'm with a few others in the GA (red zone)for the game. Arriving in town Wednesday and leaving Monday (booked accom near the town centre quite a while ago so glad that's sorted) - very much looking forward to this trip.

Oh good we'll be away from you rowdy mob, we've got Blue GA area. :p

But I'm sure to see you around the local establishments, we arrive Thursday.

Oh good we'll be away from you rowdy mob, we've got Blue GA area. :p

But I'm sure to see you around the local establishments, we arrive Thursday.
Why am I not surprised to see you lot in a "blue" zone :)
Had a couple of emails from others this morning updating me on their plans and sounds like we'll have a few of the regulars in town for the event so should be a good few days!

I have 2 grandstand tickets to Mudgee v Titans and now can't go.
If anyone here or friends wants them, just let me know.
I'm happy to give them away, just want to be sure it's to supporters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4