Mudgee Tix on Sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Email to members today with details and email tomorrow morning with links.
Ironically, we can only buy 2 tickets per membership at Brookie, but 10 for Mudgee.

I need your assistance fathered friends
I am being asked for a password to log on to buy ticket
Where do I get the password ?
Thanks for you help

Good on you feathered friend

I need your assistance
I am being asked for a password to log on to buy ticket
Where do I get the password ?
Thanks for you help
Did you get an email yesterday @BOZO ? It was in there.

Came with the email yesterday BOZO. Link to the tickets came with the email from the club at midday today

Well speaking of tickets now have got tickets to all 3 games at brookvale oval in my season seats which I like.

yes bit expensive but want to see our boys play live.

Next task is to see us win at home which would be nice did not once see them live win at home last year only missed the parramatta game last year.

Well speaking of tickets now have got tickets to all 3 games at brookvale oval in my season seats which I like.

Next task is to see us win at home which would be nice did not once see them live win at home last year only missed the parramatta game last year.

so what you’re saying is you were the hex last year for Brookie games? Lol

Congratulations feathered friend. Keep up the passion for our Legendary club
This year will be our redemption year and God help the teams that play against us

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2