MSE Forums Closed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Seeing they were getting ridiculous they have closed for the new site.

QUOTE from http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/forum_closed.asp
"The Manly Sea Eagles Forums are now closed.

The new Manly Sea Eagles website will be launched soon.

Keep checking the site for news and updates!"

I have heard the new MSE forums will be for football club members only. Note there is no target date for the new site to open. Hopefully it will be before next season.

The new improved site will be good for the club as it hopefully will signify the improved professionalism of the club.

I don't think it will make much difference to sites like this that are totally independent. Not in opposition to but additional. Only difference is that OEE is gone as a consequence of the developer being employed by the club for the new site.

The irony is, I was banned from the official forum but since I'm a football club member, I'm one of the few who are able to register for the new one.

The irony is, I was banned from the official forum but since I'm a football club member, I'm one of the few who are able to register for the new one.
That's sensational!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Matabele will be allowed back as well. Won't that move a few insects from under their rocks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s gold, as a member "part owner" I must be allowed to share my disappointment in the untouchables coaching performance in 2005.

It would cut out a lot of the current rabble raising and flase rumours etc that go on there at the moment.

Make it members only and you won't need to stuff around with moderators as everyone will be accountable to what they say. Makes good sense to me.

Then us volunteer fools will have to deal with the idiots and "I'm bored" threads.

I;m bored threads have no place on this site!

I wont be there, I am still running my protest against them and will not sign up until that place is run like a business instead of a home away from the pub

.,Is Adem Dykes heading to MANLY to ease its 5/8 Problems??
..from Sports-Tonight!~
smilie_fluester.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4