MSE forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
I just posted on MSE cause someone was having a sly shot at us over here ,
and there was a pop-up asking me to make sure that the content was not hurtful, swearing , etc.
What is this garbage? Is this a pre-school site or do they think that all posts are rude and crude.
Obviously there is little room for opinions on this site.

I wouldn't know mate!!

I posted there twice a long time ago and got banned!!

I haven't posted there since, i only go there to do my tips for the silvertails league.. i don't even read the forums!

We beat Cronulla by two points in a scrappy game at home and now we're Premiership certainties on MSE.

Although I saw glimpses of what COULD be with proper coaching and team selection.

That 1st 1/2 of the 1st 1/2 was really, REALLY bad.

we were terrible in the first 20 to 30 minutes, we made twice as many tackles as the Sharks in that period. actually lucky we were not down by more than 10.

We have started badly in three games in a row. That needs to be looked at.

Start this way against the Chooks and we will be lapped!

Yep, I noticed that troublemaker Cohag finally got banned.

Say anything out of line there and you get banned.

We can only hope - it means Des is forced to make a change - first cuthbo, next Ballin who was very good in the first half - we were up 24 - 0.

We have nothing like a Power Forward. Dead set if it wasn't for BK and to a lesser extent Choc we had very little go forward on Sat night.

I hope Rose is eventually given a shot as well at some stage.

Part of the lack of metres relates to the predictablity of the dummy half work and the fact that there is never any doubt as to who is getting the ball or what lines he is running. There were one or two decoy runs on Saturday which improved things but there needs to be options and some doubt as to what is going on to keep the defence in two minds.

I thought Kite was strong whilst he was on the paddock!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4