[moved] The happy and all agreeing thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
This thread is for the people who like shear happiness and don’t appreciate lively discussion which may include a contrary view. Please adhere to the following rules below.

1.You must agree with the person who claims to have the highest IQ.
2.We must all agree with the most arrogant and condescending, as it creates too much fighting as we know there always right.
3.Cannot give an opinion on anything unless you can prove you’ve read at least 10 books on the subject or got a PHD in it.
4.Shall not make any spelling or grammatical errors.
5.You mustn’t approve of the current federal government. Unless you have a Paul Keating shrine in your lounge room.
6.Must never have a contrary view to which has already been posted. This will lead to posters generating opinions. Which may god forbid lead to some thoughtful discussion. Refer point 2.
7.You must not have a sense of humour. Football forums are deadly serious.
8.You must not bite to a statement which has clearly been left for yourself to reply too. Predictability is not warranted in this thread.
9.All posts that don’t comply with points 1-8 will be deleted forthwith.

I hope this leads to a happy thread.

Enjoy!

(ps. You must have a sense of humour to appreciate this thread.)

Never lose your sense of humour!

1. Mata is not here at the moment, though Fluffy is doing a good job!
2. Mata is not here at the moment, though Fluffy is doing a good job!
3. That rules Byso out!
4. Byso will never post hear again!
5. Good for me! Yes on both counts.
6. Mata is not here at the moment, though Fluffy is doing a good job!
7. Too right is football serious. Bring back the biff!
8. How dare you accuse me of biting at statements left by others. If the moron that started this post had have left it alone there would be no problem. Photos not words are his go!!!
9. Mata is not here at the moment, though Fluffy is doing a good job!

How dare you suggest that Fluffy has a sense of humour or that you even understand what satire and sarcasm are. You are carrying way too much baggage!!!!

I didn't want to go to the person who has the highest IQ. Reminds me of the report comment:

I thought 'Byso' (for example) had reached rock bottom but there are signs that he is starting to dig!!!! :lol:

I'm surprised that no-one else has pointed out that several of those rules are contradictory.

Further proof of my exulted IQ in present company.

It's a martyr-like job, but someone has to be the resident genius and font of all knowledge.

I'm surprised that no-one else has pointed out that several of those rules are contradictory.

It's a martyr-like job, but someone has to be the resident genius and font of all knowledge.

quick, catch them tickets.

Wouldnt " Hi I'm Matas and I'm a wanker" have saved a few keystrokes :dance: :dance:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4