[moved] I wonder if Byso has noticed his photos back on the left hand side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
??????????????

Fixed the script for you dude

Looks good dan.

Just saw the pic of Sophie with Ashley Alberts (lol, i think that was his name i can barely remember him now)

She is wearing a black dress, and she looks smoking hot and i think i'll be back in a minute :) :lol:

Well done Dan.

Mata, I'm sure Dan, yourself and Ryan will still enlighten us with the usual bitchy remarks.

Some of those photos are so old they're just about ready for inclusion in a time warp.

When is Bytho going to get his act together and provide some fresh material?

And you will continue to whine until my ears bleed. :lol:

Gotta love ST.

Sorry champ, I forgot to include you in that. Should be a big day for you, pay day today isn't it?

Gotta love ST ;)

Why is it that ACA and TT always have lead-in stories such as "Is this Australia's biggest bludger/ dole cheat/ rip off artist?" and they all seem to come from Queensland?? :p

Because they feel a sincere obligation to keep the average Australian abreast of current affairs & issues effecting our everyday lives and with a degree of social conscience that fairly portrays both viewpoints in what is quite often a difficult life event for the persons involved.

Byso - at least you just said it how it is without "trying" to be subtle. Your definitely coming out of the closet.

ACA is a lot more credible than that TT rubbish. I wouldn't believe a thing that TT tonight says.

So when you do see me on there... remember that advice.

ACA is a lot more credible than that TT rubbish. I wouldn't believe a thing that TT tonight says.

So when you do see me on there... remember that advice.

what...so you don't believe they chained that lady up to the bed at the nursing home?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6