[moved] COME ON AUSSIE!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I know its the Footy forum, ill move it tomorrow.

That motherchuckers gonna get what he deserves tonight.

Mirraly pitches to gilly, he smashes him for six. He raises his bat, points to all four corners of the ground. Fantastic double ton. :dance:

COME ON AUSSIE :yeah:

:lol:

I love your enthusiasm.. but yes indeed.. GO THE AUSSIES!!

I got my first game of cricket tomorrow and I'm captain of the team meaning a good nights sleep is probably what i should do.. but I don't think I can not watch at least the first hour or so.

Ponting to get 100

McGrath to take 5 for in his last dig.. what a legend... can't believe this is the last we'll see of the big bugger.

I said to myself i'd only watch the first hour of the SA match. A couple of early wickets changes ones mind pretty quick. And by a couple I mean... 10 or so.

GIIIILLY GIIIIILLY GIIIIILLY!!!
75150.jpg

Winter Season boys... cricket has two seasons summer and winter.. we had our first game yesterday for the winter season. We played pretty ****ty too but only lost by 37 runs so room for improvement.

Back to the proper stuff.. how good was that innings from gilly!!

Sensational stuff, good to see the big fella go out how he deserved... Australia were a class or two above eveyone this world cup.. hopefully in 4 years time we are celebrating 4 in a row!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4