MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Marty - played huge, especially with AFB injured and laid the platform for the win.

LG - tried his guts out and his hands were beautiful.

Elliott - hard to believe that he is our most experienced back.

Everyone else played their part for a super team victory

Great team effort , it's great when it's hard to pick 3,2,1.
For mine -
3. Elgey
2. Thommo
1. Parker, getting better every week.

3. Garrick (he scored all our points after all)
2. Thommo ( was a beast tonight)
1. LG (really stepped up after being dropped last week)
But what a team effort! So many great performances.

Who is scorpio?

59474160_10156182727982747_8168492296174567424_n.jpg

Gazza - scored at every opportunity

LG - great vision and more confident organizing

Jakey - kept chopping them down

How do you pull individuals out of a team performance like that. Jake would have to take to laurels. Worked hard all night but when AFB went off he stepped it up again. Biggest engine in the game. Api probably second followed by our super-sub fullback.

I’d like to give Elgey 3 but I thought his kicking game was average and he failed to take control of our last tackle options in the second half, which really kept the Dogs in the game. He gets a point for those two cut out passes.

Taupau was great and Fainu gave the Dogs markers a nightmare and helped us make ground when we were tired. He did particularly well given he had to play extra minutes.

Garrick scored every point
Elgey back to his creative best setting up two tries
Turbo gutsy captains display

pleasantly pleased to have another hard choice amongst so many very good efforts ..I chose
1 point Garrick
2 Points Marty
3 Points Elgey

but very happy with every player ... good to see the debutante have a pretty good game although he did leave his wing exposed a couple of times parker good again, Suli getting better each game ... does some great hitups Elliot solid, as was Croker ... none of the forwards let us down ....

Garrick got mine ..... not for the tries ... I could have scored those .... but for the 2 conversions ..... pressure kicks that made a difference ...

3 Thomson
2 Elgey
1 Sirro (unsung with new kid Waddell getting the plaudits, but after stringing games together is really hitting his straps, playing 80 mins, very effective in defence and showing creativity in attack - go Sirro, and stay healthy)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8