MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 7: Sea Eagles v Storm 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

1. BJ - Always show heart (and speed)
2. Tom Turbo - went looking for opps, some great defence and threw some nice passes; progressing nicely.
3. Killa - loving his second coming!

3- tommy, thought he injected himself in the 2nd half and made a real difference. Needs to do it more.

2- B J, Reyes hard all day, thought he was our best forward. A try to reward.

1- uate, good metres, trying his guts out. Very surprised, has been our best signing.

If I am to be honest and objective, I have to say the biggest disappointment these last 2 weeks has been the performance of Jake. I respect his heart, awesome tackling technique, a nice offload, and combination with his brother. I do expect he will play SOO as a mainstay for many years. Nevertheless, these last 2 games have been very poor by his standards. Yes, he scored a try from a nicely timed angled run, but his defence was just not there making the statement to lead that pack like it has so often in the past. And it showed as another team rolled through us a little too easily for much of the game.

BJ - 100% heart
Turbos - for the brotherly magical try
Uate - this guy is being huge for us.

BJ
Tommy T
And oops ticked Api when I meant Uate. Is there any way to change that?
I know some mistakes can't be corrected - like kicking out from the kickoff ... TWICE!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

3. BJ, has been outstanding this year, playing with so much ticker.
2. Uate, back to the form he showed when he played Origin
1. Tom, he was busted for the second half, being at the game and watching him off the ball he was hurting. He might be missing next week.

I love this comp, someone takes the piss out of it and voted for Lewis Brown EVERY week!!

Come on whomever, own up!

In 31 games for Manly I don't think I've even given him a single vote, such has been his wonderful form......

How on earth is he a current Kiwi test player? Surely they have better options both here and in the ESL.

worst players
DCE - did nothing at all
taufua - 6 tries down his wing. SIX. siiiiix
sironen - did he even play?

cherry used to be in everything now he let's green do everything and sometimes doesn't even touch the ball in a set. All I hears all day was cronks name. no cherry. The guys a gun and is better on his day then cronk ever will be but his day is too few nowadays unfortunately. He killed the dogs now hasn't played like it since. why doesn't he put in kicks for our wingers I don't get it

3. BJ, has been outstanding this year, playing with so much ticker.
2. Uate, back to the form he showed when he played Origin
1. Tom, he was busted for the second half, being at the game and watching him off the ball he was hurting. He might be missing next week.
because slater hurt him in that needless tackle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6