MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 26: Panthers v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 26 open:

3 Jake T
2 Tom T
1 Kapow

Vote away!

3 - Kapow
2 - Jake
1 - Tom

The usual suspects.

Lewis Brown should get the Panthers match ball for that.....I can't even call it an effort because lets face it, he down right sucks.

Voting for Rd 26 closed:

3 Jake T
2 Kapow
1 TomT

So we can officially announce Jake Trbojevic as the winner of the 2016 Silvertails MVP making it back to back titles. His brother Tom snuck past Darcy Lussick in the last round to make it a Trbojevic quinella. The complete final standings can be seen here.

Congratulations to Jake and thank you to all the Silvertails faithful who take the time to vote each week and to @Dan for the behind the scenes work which makes site features like the MVP possible.

Yes thanks heaps @mosto , I enjoy voting, mostly, but had a " yeah nah" feeling last Sunday night.

Pleased for the Turbo's , they have busted their guts every game all year .

Last edited:
sums up our year when our 5/8 options are sitting near the bottom of that table.

Reminds me of when Monas had to run things on his own with Harris as 5/8 at times. It is just too simple for opposition teams to defend 1 playmaker.

Green will balance the team so much next year without being a superstar.

The complete final standings can be seen here.
Thank you Mosto for your work on this again, the MVP is a great feature for Silvertails.

The final tally, though, really illustrates the season we've endured.

Only 15 players scored points, and that includes non-household names such as Wright, Wiliame, Leary, Brown, and Parker (Parker does show some promise)
Brett Stewart ...1 point!!
The only way is up, baby.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4