MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 23: Sea Eagles v Titans 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 23 open:

3 Turbo
2 Jake
1 Fainu

Vote away!

Easy choice tonight

3 - Tom
2 - Jake
1 - Thommo.

We are flat track bullies with the mental toughness of a 5 year old girl being yelled at by mum for spilling her milk when things go bad.

Tom
Jake
Joel
All match winners and we could not win a game against the Titans and Fortress
Great win by the rookie Titans coach . His team was down at half time and the cameras was on him in the dressing room giving his team a spray and his team came out against the odds and delivered .

Tom
Jake
Joel
Great win by the rookie Titans coach . His team was down at half time and the cameras was on him in the dressing room giving his team a spray and his team came out against the odds and delivered .
I agree and the only 3 players and dce who really cared tonight
The rest just poor.

Totally Ashamed! I have given up, they have broken me, no more membership, no more going to the games, after 40 years of my beloved Eagles, not wasting my money! I have never seen the state of club in so much trouble, if there goal is to drive there passionate fans away, this is the only thing they will win this year! Thank you Mr Penn, you win, I abandon the Eagles! You embarrass the players before you!

1 - Tom
2 - Jake
3 - Joel

and in 4th place the guy we are really going to miss, Shaun

Last edited:
Tom
Jake
Joel

What did Trent deliver at half time to produce the absolute opposite?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8