MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 killer. The last 3 or 4 weeks he has yet again winded back the clock. And seems to have picked up a yard of pace.
2 horo. Great straight and hard running
1 mateo. Always a threat.

This game to me was always a danger. I think this scare will help us to win next week and make sure we don't show a lack of intensity v the eels. I also think Jake t was a massive loss.

I try to vote before I read this thread, and love it when my top three are the Silvertails' top three :)

3) Killer. Captain courageous, best center in the game and was ridiculous out there tonight.

2) Horo. Absolutely spewing he's gone next year. Had an ordinary start to the season but has been enormous over the last 5 rounds. Looks fitter and faster than ever.

1) Potato! Made some mistakes but pulled off some brilliant stuff that was pivotal in us coming away with the win.

Honorable mentions go to Snake, DCE, Matai (toughest center ever) and I thought Leary played well too, as did Sao and JSL. Foran was pretty ****e at times though.

I can't agree with Snake for 2. Yes, he scored a double by backing up but he made some crucial errors today. There was the obvious sideline bumble that lead to a try. He was caught out of position when Austin danced through and should have been there to stop him. He also threw that first horrible missed out the back pass. I would have Horo in for 2 well ahead of Snake.
Yep, fair points and not going to argue those errors he made. But he was there in support when we needed him. Would have liked the video refs to look closer at whether he was taken out at the sideline. Not saying it was conclusive but it seemed like they just skimmed over it and were only focusing on the ball.

Killer
Stevie
Feleti

Matai was very courageous throwing himself into everything with a broken nose.

3) Killer
2) Horo
1) Fellatio
Isn't Checcin the pits?
1. Killer
2. Horo
3. Matai
Apart from the first two the third spot was a lottery, I settled on Matai because of his fearless courage, this man continues to amaze and impress me. I'm so glad we didn't let him go to the warriors.

1. Killer
2. Horo
3. Matai
Apart from the first two the third spot was a lottery, I settled on Matai because of his fearless courage, this man continues to amaze and impress me. I'm so glad we didn't let him go to the warriors.
Oops,
3. Killer
2. Horo
1. Matai
Sorry folks my grey cells are fading fast

Killer for me was outstanding. Easily the best for Manly. 3 points.
Horo was an outstanding forward pack leader. We will miss him next year. Shame. 2 points.
JSL for 1 point, because he played well and created the final try that gave us the win. Otherwise, we'd have lost. Awesome offload.

Downers:
Some crazy decisions with not going for the two points right in front.
and the crazy pass that went to Canberra with a gift try.
Impatience is an issue.

Mateo for having the vision to spot the gap which led to the winning try for Snake, Killer who was a constant threat on our right side and Horo for his great defence and hole running in the game. Brave effort by the boys considering we were short handed for most of the game with Jake Turbo out.

Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't closed last week off

3 Lyon
2 Mateo
1 Horo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4