MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Storm v Sea Eagles 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 21 open.

For me:
3 Green
2 T Turbo
1 Api

Vote away!

3 - Uate
2 - Green
1 - Kelly

FMD how do you really pick anyone from today's effort??

Aku and Green tried their guts out all day for little to no reward. I'd have given Brown 1 vote but with 9 missed tackles I just can't. Kelly was ok at best.

3. Cam Smith - we let him do what he wanted all day.. no one smashed him no one tested his peck.. due to his performance I won my supercoach. thanks Cam great game 4 try assists

2. Munster - ran rings around our captain all day made him look like a park footballer. how many runs did DCE have? Munster ran all night.

1. felise kafusi - destroyed us.. stripped the ball from Wright the dud and they scored that set. ran hard all night lucky not to score a double

special mention to mattew Wright for his match fixing plays.

1. tackles the marker when we have the ball.. they score next set.

2. After his dead**** play stated above instead of holding his line moves up and storm winger charges through he and Kelly.. pathetic.

3. gets stripped.. they score next set. weak runs all night he is a dud. cost us any chance. match fixer

3. Uate. Despite the missed tackle for the last try he ran every opportunity with his usual 100% intensity and enthusiasm.
2. BJ. Only forward who pumped his legs hard and fast on every run. Like Uate, one of the few to add some intensity and energy (as mentioned, no missed tackles)
1. Lane. Much harder decision, but thought Lane had a red hot go in the second despite the crumbling going on around him.

Last was a tough choice. Special mention to Brown. Along with the top two votes he was also adding intensity and enthusiasm. Also a mention to Kelly's second half runs out of our own half. His fark ups kept him out of the points, but I do have to acknowledge some good runs out of our half while others where getting nowhere.

Voting for Rd 21 closed:

3 Thriller
2 Jake T
1 Tom T

So no movement at the top of the standings with DCE ahead of Kapow. Jake T edges a little closer to them though.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8