MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 18: Sea Eagles v Storm 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 18 open.

3 Jake
2 Turbo
1 Kapow

Vote away!

Without Kapow and AFB we have nothing to build off. When they go off we go into neutral, or we don't have a plan B. DCE got involved much more tonight and played first receiver both sides of the ruck and tried his best, but still too many dead end plays. TGWH hardly sighted in the first half and not much impact in second, so much for the hopes of DCE shining with a running 5/8 beside him. Fainu defended well and was solid enough, couple of good runs, and his service was passable (excuse the pun). Shows he has a kicking option too which we can build on. Jake busted a gut as usual, but too much ball playing before the line again tonight, when the starting props go off he has to hit the line and off load at or through it. Tommy had the crab boots on again and just crowds Kelly out of the game. That was a reserve grade Melbourne side and we couldn't score a second half point. Disappointing effort after such a good start to the game.

Without Kapow and AFB we have nothing to build off. When they go off we go into neutral, or we don't have a plan B. DCE got involved much more tonight and played first receiver both sides of the ruck and tried his best, but still too many dead end plays. TGWH hardly sighted in the first half and not much impact in second, so much for the hopes of DCE shining with a running 5/8 beside him. Fainu defended well and was solid enough, couple of good runs, and his service was passable (excuse the pun). Shows he has a kicking option too which we can build on. Jake busted a gut as usual, but too much ball playing before the line again tonight, when the starting props go off he has to hit the line and off load at or through it. Tommy had the crab boots on again and just crowds Kelly out of the game. That was a reserve grade Melbourne side and we couldn't score a second half point. Disappointing effort after such a good start to the game.
I didnt see the game just the NRL. COM Replay and had a look at the Stats and the pleasing thing with Tom Wright was he never missed a tackle . Many here were questioning his defence and he gave them the answer . I believe his best position is centre .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8