MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Good effort, Souths just a bit too strong. Vote away!

For me:

3 Matai
2 Taufua
1 Mateo

3 - Matai
2 - Jorge
1 - Sao

Skivy just keeps on giving us big hit highlights, and that try was a pearler. Jorge made some good runs tonight and his hit was almost as good as Skivy's. And I gave my third vote to Ligi Sao. I know Jake gets a lot more wraps but I thought Sao had a good game tonight.

3 - Matai
2 - Jorge
1 - Ballin

I tried to give 6 points to Matai. But it wouldn't let me.

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
I'm astounded why people are giving points to Ballin. Love his tackling heart but he is a glaring weakness in our offence that creates big pressure on our playmakers and forwards.

Not hard to work out, he made 50% more tackles than his closest rival in a match where our execution was poor.

After Matai I started to scratch my head. I reckon Ballin saved at least 2 tries with his defence and his effort can never be questioned.

Everyone goes out to win and if they didn't they wouldn't last two games. Nobody ever doubts the effort. We are just very beige from dummy half

The Matai - was definitely unleashed
Jorge - getting stronger per game
Foz - playing into some form

I voted
Mateo
Jake
Jorge
Could have put Matai anywhere in there.
None of the salary hogs made my list.

I'm astounded why people are giving points to Ballin. Love his tackling heart but he is a glaring weakness in our offence that creates big pressure on our playmakers and forwards.
I think it is more astounding that Mateo is getting so many votes!?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6