MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 15: Sea Eagles v Tigers 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Outstanding game by all tonight. Great to be back in the winners circle.
3 Foran. Huge game, best since late last year.
2 snake. Legend. 2 try's , his support play is second to none. Anyone who thinks this guy doesn't deserve to be here next year is off there heads.
1. Jake T. This guy could be anything. His defence is old school rock solid.
DCE, Mateo, Hiku , Tafua, Mason all outstanding as well!! Great stuff

How good is it handing out points after a win instead of searching through a beaten side for those that can hold their heads up ?

3 - Jake Turbo. This guy will play Origin and for Australia.

2 - Foran. As much as I hate to admit it, he was good tonight. Despite the kick he put dead and the intercept pass, he put in. He's going to be very unhappy next year but we all have to live with our choices.

1 - DCE. Same as Foran in regards to a couple of howlers like dropping the ball over the line....supposedly. The way he positions himself and his supports is pretty to watch.

Honourable mentions....Mateo, Sao, Matai....oh screw it. Everyone else.

Can I ask everyone a question .............

Why is there no love for Ligi Sao on the 3-2-1, but plenty of love for Jake T ?

Ligi played 5 mins less than Jake (39v44), yet ran for more meters (114 v 95), made more tackles (24 v 22), made more tackle breaks (2v1), and made more offloads (2v0). Lets not forget about him scoring lol.

Poor Ligi - statistically outperformed Jakey in every facet of the game tonight, yet sits 34 points behind him on 1 vote.

I think alot of our glasses might be a little bit Turbo coloured.

3 Mateo, was really good to see the big oaf play footy
2 Foran, brought back memories
1 Snake, can he not score ?

Can I ask everyone a question .............

Why is there no love for Ligi Sao on the 3-2-1, but plenty of love for Jake T ?

JakeT got pretty good rap (wrap) at half time so that may have swayed some. Plus Jake made big tackles on big players....I just noticed him more. I'm sure ligi tackled big blokes as well though. Plus Jake starts...when everyone is fresh and firing!

Much love for Ligi though, I don't think people meant any disrespect.

Dunno if that helps? :)

3. DCE - I just thought that Chez had a great game, he had only played Origin two nights before, so big effort IMO.
2. Mateo - Wow would be great to see him play like that every game. Some great off loads and 100% goal kicking for the night, gave us our 10 point lead.
1. Jake - Well goes with out saying.......this kid is all talent........!

A great team effort all round and was really awesome to see them backing each other up, getting quicker play the balls and moving up faster, defensively. Still have a lot of work to do, but great signs for the coming weeks, fingers crossed. Would love to get a few more wins this season. :)

Have finally watched the full match replay.
I went with
Foz
Cherry
Mateo
Extremely hard to choose as so many had great games. Snake and Jake, awesome. Big Willie made an impact. Matai and Tafua heavily involved. Well done to T,Red and the whole team really.
Favourite moment was the try to Sao. The look on his face was priceless.

Obviously not related but..
last night after the game, I was walking back to the car (On Gulliver St I think) and i kid you not, for about 100 metres, there was a trail of bananas.

Yes. bananas
Just wondering if anyone also saw this.
anyway great game. We should've scored more points imo; great to get the two points.

Sorry everyone, forgot I hadn't closed this off (one of those weeks).

3 Foz
2 Cherry
1 Jake T

So Cherry takes the lead back from Jake T with Snake third.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4