MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 11: Storm v Sea Eagles 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
What a weird game!!!

Voting for Rd 11 open

3 Turbo
2 Walks
1 Kapow

Vote away!

This week is hard because while we won by 20, for me there wasn't a real standout player. It was a team effort all round.

OK, in saying that.....

3 - Kapow
2 - Aku
1 - DCE

Honourable mention to Turbo Tom. And to think a couple of weeks ago the dopes on Facebook wanted him dropped to Blacktown.

Tom and Aku stood out to me. Aku for that passion and power, Tom for being back to his Turbo best.

Shaun lane 3 points easy. Turbo 2. Dce 1.
Hodkinson was very solid and once he knows the boys and there strengths hes gonna go good for us from what ive just seen. His goal kicking will be a big plus.

As for barrett why does he leave 2 forwards on the bench until 75th minute.... again!

The good thing about Shaun Lane is that he's an 80 minute player. We can start him in the back row, then if Frank or another back rower is on the bench and comes on, we can move the big boy to prop. And he's playing better now than he has ever done in his NRL career.

Guts and Glory ...
Dylan ...... The Vilan
Matt Wright ........The never say die opportunist
Taupau ......The Terminator

Could pick any of about 10 of them for this, and in any order.... I think I’ll sleep on it and put some votes in tomorrow!

3 Walker for headbutting Scotts elbow and blowing the storms calmness
2 Lane - 10 hitups and 25 tackles in the first half alone
1. Wright - that try got us going

Was it just me or does Toff Sipley and Perrett look like they have a bet to see which one reaches 300kg first ......

I am certain Sipley didn't have that jelly belly in his highlight reel ....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8