MVP: Most Valuable player for [Qualifying Final: Sea Eagles v Sharks 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3 AFB - Easy 3 points. He was massive for us.
2 DCE - PLayed one of his best, really controlled the game.
1 Jetski - thought he played really strong. Tackled hard and got involved in alot of plays.

Overall they all deserve a point.

Did anyone have guacamole appear 3 times in the droplist?

Good to see Jorge's mum have a vote.

And a fair vote it was.
Horhay was very good, is a big part of SE culture and an inspiration to the newcomers. I don't underestimate his contribution to this TEAM one little bit...and I highly doubt any of his team mates do either. He is everything that Manly always has been, still are, and even with the odd faux pas he is priceless. Des obviously knows that and that is why he extended him, the very odd fumble, gammy knees and all.

the real ratings are still to come out. Hurry up @HoldenV8

giphy.gif

3 AFB - Easy 3 points. He was massive for us.
2 DCE - PLayed one of his best, really controlled the game.
1 Jetski - thought he played really strong. Tackled hard and got involved in alot of plays.

Overall they all deserve a point.

Did anyone have guacamole appear 3 times in the droplist?

X2

Voting for the Elimination Final closed:

3 AFB
2 DCE
1 Suli

That means AFB has taken a 4 point lead over Jake, but we 3 more games left @;), there's still plenty of time to catch up.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10