Most unexpected place..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
that you have seen a Manly supporter.

For me it was Christmas time, walking down Orchard Rd in Singapore and passed a bloke wearing a MWSE shirt..

Given my job I have seen Eagles Jersey's in all parts of the world, the strangest was in India, on an Indian......I yelled from across the road "GO MANLY".....he looked at me like I was a two headed monster....guess he must have picked that up at Vinnies!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Given my job I have seen Eagles Jersey's in all parts of the world, the strangest was in India, on an Indian......I yelled from across the road "GO MANLY".....he looked at me like I was a two headed monster....guess he must have picked that up at Vinnies!!

I've had the same kind of experience in a similar country but with my fav NFL team and the bloke I yelled out looked at me like I too had 2 heads, he was wearing a Seattle Seahawks superbowl 06 winner shirt - except we lost that game, so all the hundreds of thousands of championship shirts they printed pre game must of went to Vinnies etc in those poorer countries.

I have spotted a Manly jersey whilst in Florida @ Disney World....at least he knew what I was talking about when I mentioned Go Manly!!

... coming out of the shopping centre toilets in Auburn. The only Aussie (apart from myself) around and he happened to be wearing his Manly colours.

My father spotted this guy going for an early morning run in Eygpt wearing his Manly jersey !

I was in the Maldives, towards the end of 2010 for my Honeymoon. As we went to the buffet, for dinner, I noticed a Manly jersey in front of me. As it turned out, it was a young couple from Avalon on their honeymoon as well. The guy played for the Avalon bulldogs and are proud Manly supporters.

2010....waikiki beach...told my son, as I put on my sea eagles board shorts,that someone would call out go eagles.....that night...cheesecake factory, we here the call.....he couldn't believe it...

When i was living in Ireland my car was stolen and burned out i had a few manly clothes in the boot i said if i ever saw a little scumbag wearing manly gear i would smash them. Lucky for them i didnt. Although if they did i probably would have forgiven them because they liked our gear.

Not so much unexpected place but unexpected showing.Standing in line for the lift at Thredbo wearing my Sea Eagles beanie the day of DonnyBrookvale I hear this "hey buddy". When I turned round this bloke strips down to just his Manly jersey and thermals and says " reckon we'll smash em tonight!" How right he was.

New york city. Los Angeles. San francisco. Las Vegas. Honolulu. Broome. Bondi.

Glenwood (Blacktown/Parklea area) basically everyone here is indian and theres a flag across the road from the shopping centre

Universal studios california. Hottest day ever and he was sweating it out in a manly jersey. Freaked the poor guy out when running towards him screaming like a lunatic. Showed him my sea eagles tatt and that stopped him from running away from me. My mate who was on holiday with me actually knew the guy and also found out he lived around the corner from me lol.

There's a little town near Hinton in the hunter with a well decorated manly house, usually has flags and streamers when I've been past.

I was in Afghanistan doing my Army thing and a young Locally Employed Afghanistan Boy saw me come out of the Army Gym wearing a Manly Jersey and yelled “Go You Mighty Eagles” in broken English. I was with an interrupter a few days later and saw the same boy. Via the interrupter, I ask him how he knew about the Sea Eagles. He explained, a Solider from a rotation before mine was his boss and taught him English use Manly for all his examples (he knew all the players name, nick names and what position they played), it was cool every time I saw him hearing him yelling out “Go you Mighty Eagles”, with a big smile on his face and all his friends looking at him weirdly.

M Clarke smashes a 6 in to a crowd in hobart Crowd shot to a bloke in 2012 manly members hat :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2