Most of you will love this news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Stolen from Wilstyles off WSS

"Manly have scored a coup by luring highly respected football manager Steve Gigg from the Roosters. Gigg was a key man in the Roosters organisation in recent seasons and replaces Peter Peters at Manly, who will move into a marketing role."

Truth be known Zorba hasn't wanted to do the football Manager side of it for a while now but there hasn't been a replacement. There was a bit of movement in the marketing sponsorship department at the begining of the year and he has been doing both jobs since. I think it is a good move as his contacts are a major advantage in the marketing media side.

Marketing......uh oh..... oh well it is a start

Interesting that he's in "marketing" given that the club hired a new Marketing Manager (someone Irvine) from PBL in July.

Clearly Mr Zorba is sustained by pure nepotism and I suppose Mouse has informed the club he can no longer man the membership stand at home games?

Mata, are you talking about mouse the little bloke that hangs around the team??

I don't know him but i remember when i was down there at the club after a game this little bloke was running around talking to all the players and when i was chatting with BK and Choc.. they made me buy mouse a beer aswell as them two! haha

What does it mean 'being a key man in the roosters organization over recent seasons'. Seeing how well the rorters went over the last couple of seasons is a worry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4