Most Important Game of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Someone had to post it, though it has been said obliquely by Chuckwood earlier.

This is it boys. We are basically no hope but this could even be the dawning of a new Manly era if we can shake off the semi final monkey that has been riding around on our back.

I fear we will be smashed and if we are it will be much worse than it feels now as there is at least hope that the real Manly might stand up and have a crack.

Most important game of the season and one that Mata claimed at the start might be the match that decides our 2005 future.

:cop: bring out the crap post :cop:

Canteen - we'll be good this week. I have faith. It seems to be in the belief this week.

Next weeks game is do or die, this week we have a minute chance of staying alive if we lose - next week is the game of the season.

:cop: :cop:

love it dan, makes me want to :yeah: :yeah: and :drunk: :drunk:

Is the little man with the cap Captain Obvious of the Crap Police????? I'll have a dozen???

PS I saw an emoticon on LU the other night with a little guy who went green and chundered. :lol:

its a policeman, works for crap police, spelling police etc.

I will hunt down one with a cape for captain obvious

:cop: How about a deja vu emoticon?, 'cos it is really needed here on a daily basis.
:wall: :stupid:

:cry: :cry:
:roll: :roll:
:naughty: :naughty:

DON'T BOTHER TO ANSWER I KNOW THE PROBLEMS
BUT! I HAVE FOR THE FIRST TIME LAID DOWN GOOD MONEY ON A WIN FOR US!
YES! I FEEL THIS ONE COULD BE GOOD.
DEPENDS ON WHO FRONTS UP TO PLAY OF CAUSE!

the Mush...no the mush!.....nooooooo

not really I think we can beat parra honestly its one of those things where some teams just frustrate your play and we would do that for parra more so if we have stewart in the team. I would rather play parra than brisbane

Yeah I would rather play Parra than the Broncos or Dragons, but just the way they have been playing wouldn't be easy, but I just have a feeling if we win tomorrow night we will beat Parra.

This is a bloody conga line, for whatever reason I feel that if we make the 8, playing Parra is our best option for a win. Not that I think we can beat Parra, but they represent our best chance of either Broncs or St George.

I agree too. This is getting to be a worry.

PS I am not certain we will win to get there but I am on my knees!
!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

Don't tell me this has been shanghaied back to a footy post :)
CW - Chuckwood beat you for the this week and we will leave it at that.
And yes, I would rather face Parra than the others. deja vuuuuu

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4